Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Creepy/weird postcards.

BlackCapedManX

Maybe you all just won a EOFF contest and just don't know it......

Gimme my pie and chips! Recognized Member Cactuar2000's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I know! :P

Only two EoFFers have my address, so when it arrived in the mail this morning, I sort of gathered who it was.

Only Calliope and Bleys have it, and with NZ stamps on the postcard, you do the math.
    If you don't know who I am you were clearly of single digit age when I stopped posting on this forum.

I'm old skool.

..and FF8 is clearly still the best.

Originally posted by Cactuar2000
    I know! :P

Only two EoFFers have my address, so when it arrived in the mail this morning, I sort of gathered who it was.

Only Calliope and Bleys have it, and with NZ stamps on the postcard, you do the math.

Hah, I told Daniel and Nicky earlier that they probably did this together.

Now I´m sure, and I know Daniel is involved too. *laughs* That was funniest thing. I also thought it hard to believe that Kelly, Jewels or Tammy could get idea like that.
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

Supernova Goes Pop

'Twas Canada, ye filthy seadogs, says me!

Eoff Designer Recognized Member Rinoabella's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design
    Ok, so we have narrowed down the suspects to Daniel and Nicky! Which means...Daniel tricked me on the phone when I asked him!? But Daniel didn't have my address until after I received the postcard, and I'm pretty sure that Nicky doesn't have my address O_o

This is all VERY confusing.

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin Okay...I'm Busted

was it daniel? no. was it scottie? no. I am the postcard bandit! and i've been laughing at you all this week! (especially jewels and towns )

it was MY idea...and towns was NOT involved at all! ha! hahahaha! fools! and i would have gotten away with it too...if it weren't for you crazy kids and your stupid dog...

yes...i sent postcards to simon, tammy, jewels (sorry to freak you out there ), wyllius and a few others who have yet to receive theirs...

actually, rainecloud, i happen to have one spare postcard so if you, or anyone else would like a postcard, PM me your address and i'll send it on it's way

PS - the Dumbass Award goes to Towns for saying "Nicky? nah...she's too timid" (ha!) and the Scooby Doo award goes to Mikztsu for saying "as soon as i heard of it, i thought of you"

you can mock me now...but i know where you live!

Gimme my pie and chips! Recognized Member Cactuar2000's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Pfft, you were a minor suspect. You might not have been the prime but you were shifty enough. >=D
    If you don't know who I am you were clearly of single digit age when I stopped posting on this forum.

I'm old skool.

..and FF8 is clearly still the best.

Fluttershy Recognized Member Ashi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

Wink

Oooo! Nice one, Calliope.

Hah, but I gotta admit that that at one point I didn't suspect you that much, Nicky. Daniel at one point was my prime suspect, but as I told you earlier I started suspecting you more than Daniel yesterday, allthough simultaneously I thought you and Daniel did this together.:P

Okay, I want some details:

How did you get Kellý's address, if she hadn't given it to you? >=) And how did you deliver the letter to her (detailed story)? She lives far away from you?

Did you send all those postcards on the same day?

Was this attempt to frame Towns?

What stuff you wrote one those postcards?

Hmm..Should we fear now?=P

Hehe, anyways I think this is one of the funniest (if not most funny) things in EoFF's history. Nicely done. =)
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

Contributions
    • Hosted EoFF Elections event
    • Contributions to Eizon project

That was most amusing. Though I would had suspected those who got a card. Did Cal "get" a card? Can't be buggered to remember that.

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Unravelling the Mystery

okay here we go:

1) yes i made sure i got a card. i thought maybe i shouldn't have given towns one, but everyone suspected him anyway so it doesn't matter

2) that card was NOT hand-delivered to kelly's house...that is a mystery...

3) i also wondered how wyllius got his before me or towns got mine...that was freaky

4) if i was going to do this again, i'd send all the overseas postcards about five days in advance of the nz ones.

5) if i was going to do this again, i'd also have run off with towns' magic diary so i could send even more

6) on the postcards i just wrote "postcard/the postcard" on the front, the person's address on the back, and some scribbly lines instead of actual writing - just like in the pictures.

7) i have my methods of deducing people's addresses...actually i was surprised wyllius didn't blame me cos i only asked for his address a few days before he got his postcard...maybe he was playing along?

okay, feel free to challenge/insult/compliment me now

Articles

This ends are episode of UNSOLVED MYSTERIES. Tune in next time to see some mysterious cases. *Unsloved Mysteries theme plays*

Haha, okay;

What are these ways of yours getting people's address?

That's really odd that Wyll got his card before Daniel.*O_O* What kinda Mailmen there is in New Zealand?=) And forgot mark that Kelly's card even. Hehe...

Wow, I just love these things...
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

i had a few...i asked some people for theirs...i asked other people...i used bribes...

"oh yeah, i was wondering if i could write to you cos i am really bored and you're just so great so can i have your address?"

hehehenyahaha!

...and by the way...that wasn't the only evil plan i came up with in the holidays

so maybe there will be another episode of UNSOLVED MYSTERIES!

Originally posted by Calliope

...and by the way...that wasn't the only evil plan i came up with in the holidays

so maybe there will be another episode of UNSOLVED MYSTERIES!

Hehe...I wouldn't be so sure about this unsolvedness of possible next one. When something freaky happens, we know who to point our fingers at now.
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"