Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Thread: goooo pats (NFL playoffs)

Eagles baby, that's all it's about.
    SO I BEGIN WITH - - - THE END IN MIND

Psychological Pollution,
    They Stickin' Me With Thorazine Solution,
    Shootin' At The Sky Lookin' For Godly Retribution

'Til I'm Impressed With The Print I Can Hear A Pin Drop Like Sprint, Once It Blends I Can Stop Right Then

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TrowaBartonIV ^_^ View Post
    below seattle? did you not see chicago kick seattles ass?
    Did you not see Grossman in the <i>thirteen</i> weeks since then?
    he's had a couple good games, yes he's had several horrid games, but seattle lost to san fran so they suck and should not even be in the playoffs.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by I Took the Red Pill View Post
    Chargers-Eagles, I haven't decided who I think will win yet. and the Iggles will smash the Chargers apart. And the Patriots aren't nearly as good as they were in the last few years. Either that, or everyone else has gotten tons better, which means the Patriots ALWAYS sucked.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ffxatticus View Post
    The Jets WILL NOT beat Tom Brady in the playoffs, who has lost only 1 playoff game in his career. Yes the Jets did beat them on a piece of crap day, but that was some luck. (24-17 Pats)
    Prepare to make that 2 playoff losses.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

he's had a couple good games, yes he's had several horrid games, but seattle lost to san fran so they suck and should not even be in the playoffs.
    Chicago lost to Miami and Green Bay.

My point is, I think Seattle will play better in the playoffs than they so far have. And I see no reason to believe Chicago will, because their offense really really sucks. Playoff teams are not like Arizona, where you can turn the ball over 35209435 times and not score at all offensively and still pull off a win. Although it is the NFC where no team has played really consistently (except arguably the Eagles in the last half of the season), so Chicago still has a shot.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Either the Eagles or Seattle will lose to San Diego or Baltimore. If I had to pick two I'd say San Diego over Philadelphia.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Or the Eagles will win
    SO I BEGIN WITH - - - THE END IN MIND

Psychological Pollution,
    They Stickin' Me With Thorazine Solution,
    Shootin' At The Sky Lookin' For Godly Retribution

'Til I'm Impressed With The Print I Can Hear A Pin Drop Like Sprint, Once It Blends I Can Stop Right Then

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Blog Entries

Chicago lost to Miami and Green Bay.

My point is, I think Seattle will play better in the playoffs than they so far have. And I see no reason to believe Chicago will, because their offense really really sucks. Playoff teams are not like Arizona, where you can turn the ball over 35209435 times and not score at all offensively and still pull off a win. Although it is the NFC where no team has played really consistently (except arguably the Eagles in the last half of the season), so Chicago still has a shot.
    the green bay game really meant nothing, why would chicago play all out for nothing? not like they were going to go undefeated or something. but still san fran sucks and seattle lost to them, that's no worse then losing to miami who beats good teams but plays for against ty teams.

WTF GROSSMAN YOU MAKE EVERYONE ONE NOT LIKE THE BEARS DAMN YOU
    Here's what I have to say about the Bears' chances in the Playoffs:

PLAYOFFS?! Don't talk about PLAYOFFS! Are you kidding me?! PLAYOFFS?! I just hope we can win a game!

Can I just say, in the redzone, Patriots are #1 in defense and #2 in offense in the league. Whoever says they aren't strong is kidding themselves.

Plus they'll be getting a number of their hurt players back... the Patriots will at least have great games as far as they go.

BTW, the Colts are going to get run all over by the Chiefs. I honestly think they have no chance.

Giants suck, they're going nowhere.

I had high hopes for the cowboys for one reason, the replacement of Drew Bledsoe leading the team to victory. Tom Brady did it, and I SOOOO wanted Romo to do it. Bledsoe is an overrated sack of crap who never deserved to be anywhere. He has a super bowl ring though... too bad Brady won it for him.

My best bet is....
    Chiefs win
    Pats win
    Eagles win
    Seatle vs Dallas is the toughest choice... Seatle sadly

as for superbowl...
    New Orleans vs... idk AFC teams are a lot better, especially in recent years

THE JACKEL

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

Quote Originally Posted by ljkkjlcm9 View Post
    I had high hopes for the cowboys for one reason, the replacement of Drew Bledsoe leading the team to victory. Tom Brady did it, and I SOOOO wanted Romo to do it. Bledsoe is an overrated sack of crap who never deserved to be anywhere. He has a super bowl ring though... too bad Brady won it for him.
    Bledsoe was fortunate enough to be associated with the Patriots becoming a perennial playoff contender to begin with. Seeing as how he got sacked a lot and threw a lot of interceptions in recent years, leads me to believe that the only reason he was ever great in New England is because of his offensive line.

Bledsoe may have a Super Bowl ring; but the fact of the matter is, the only time he ever tried to win one on his own, he was severely beaten by the team I like to call the "Cheeseheads".

Speaking of Romo and Bledsoe, I found this hilarious spoof site that's allegedly Drew Bledsoe's blog. It's not really Bledsoe's blog, though, but it's hilarious nonetheless.
    Last edited by Bloodline666; 01-05-2007 at 06:40 AM.

the green bay game really meant nothing, why would chicago play all out for nothing? not like they were going to go undefeated or something. but still san fran sucks and seattle lost to them, that's no worse then losing to miami who beats good teams but plays for against ty teams.
    Because teams always try to win. Detroit won their last game which in turn means they no longer have the top draft pick. Same with San Fran. Just because you are have a guaranteed A going into the final exam doesn't mean you don't try and turn in an F exam because it doesn't matter.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

And Chicago was desperately trying to put something together to give their offense some confidence going into the playoffs. I saw their starters on the field - well, until Grossman was pulled for sucking. He should've been pulled weeks ago.

but still san fran sucks and seattle lost to them, that's no worse then losing to miami who beats good teams but plays for against ty teams.
    This is what I call "irrational home bias." You're still an amateur though; I suggest you talk to Kirobaito. San Francisco had a better record than Detroit or Miami - the two losing teams which Chicago lost to <i>at home</i>. Losing to Arizona is inexcusable, but then, Chicago was a last-second missed field goal from doing the same (and definitely didn't deserve the win).

Quote Originally Posted by edczxcvbnm View Post
    Because teams always try to win. Detroit won their last game which in turn means they no longer have the top draft pick. Same with San Fran. Just because you are have a guaranteed A going into the final exam doesn't mean you don't try and turn in an F exam because it doesn't matter.
    Which turns to the question: WHY DO WE PLAY FOOTBALL?!

The answer:

"YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!"

Speaking of the man above, his playoff record states that he's undefeated against head coaches he has previously worked for, and winless against those he has not. His playoff winless streak against coaches he has not worked for may be snapped, given Indy's 32nd-ranked Run defense (and as we all know, there's only 32 flavors in the NFL).
    Last edited by Bloodline666; 01-05-2007 at 07:38 AM.

Oh . When I said san fran above I meant the Raiders but they lost. I got them confused because san fran has sucked pretty bad the last few years as well >_<

I agree with his insane comments(the jets coach above) but sometimes people need to be reminded of that because they believe teams lay down because a game doesn't matter or you will get a better draft pick if you lose.

There are very few teams that I can recall have actually laid down and let the other team win...and it cost them big time. Most recent example is Indy last year. 14-0 and then they pretty much rested their starters for4 weeks and expected them to perform like the other 14 wins in the playoffs. NO! Not even close.