Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: goooo pats (NFL playoffs)

Blog Entries

It's obviously Bears over colts I hope everyone doubts the Bears again these two week so we can upset everyone again!

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

I will doubt the Bears just like I did all season. Screw you Bears. GOOOOO COLTS!

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

The Colts need to win, since the worse the Bears do, the better the Eagles' draft pick will be.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edczxcvbnm View Post
    I will doubt the Bears just like I did all season. Screw you Bears. GOOOOO COLTS!
    Packers fans don't count. For anything.

Quote Originally Posted by TrowaBartonIV ^_^ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edczxcvbnm View Post
    Packers fans don't count. For anything.
    Packers fans count for alot Our team just didn't this season, but give them a few years and they can easily be back up to par if not great

Colts over Bears for me. Stop the Bears running game and the Bears have to rely on Grossman, and ... they won't be able to win it then.
    Quote Originally Posted by MecaKane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yliette View Post
    Avril's become more profane now with lines such as "Hell yeah, I'm a m***** f***in' princess"
    No matter how much you and Sigmund Freud want it to be, 'mother' is not a curse word.

Your name would be perfect if you were a Patriots fan.

I'm going Colts over Bears, 21-13.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Your name would be perfect if you were a Patriots fan.

I'm going Colts over Bears, 21-13.
    Nah, I'd go with it being perfect for a Saints fan honestly. Saints being beaten by that massively recharged Bears defense ... smurfin' CRUSHED the peoples hopes.
    Avril's become more profane now with lines such as "Hell yeah, I'm a m***** f***in' princess"
    No matter how much you and Sigmund Freud want it to be, 'mother' is not a curse word.

I've got the bears winning the SP, cuz I'm a pats fan.

btw, why is there a such penalty as "facemasking" (not facemask). A defender jumps and hits the ball, and gets a penalty for it?

thanks blitz ace for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by ffxatticus View Post
    I've got the bears winning the SP, cuz I'm a pats fan.

btw, why is there a such penalty as "facemasking" (not facemask). A defender jumps and hits the ball, and gets a penalty for it?
    If you mean the play when Hobbs I believe it was jumped up and clouded Wayne's view of the ball then I'm pretty sure that it was because just as pushing the reciever before he can get the ball interferes with the fairness of the game, blocking the reciever's sight of the ball interferes with it just as much.

yeah, but say hobbs was turned around and looking. It would not have made a difference in the play result for the colts, in fact he probably would have intercepted the pass. Thats what I don't get.

thanks blitz ace for the sig

yeah, but say hobbs was turned around and looking. It would not have made a difference in the play result for the colts, in fact he probably would have intercepted the pass. Thats what I don't get.
    What I don't get, is if I'm running after you and the ball hits me in the back of the head, wouldn't that be the same thing? Oh, and there was a play when a Pats receiver went up to catch it, so the guy started to tackle him, before the ball got there, so he ended up not catching it. I'd think that'd be interference. I don't quite understand those rules I guess...

I hate the Colts, doesn't matter who they are playing, I want them to lose. Plus I want to see the Superbowl Shuffle!

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Being turned around or not is all the difference. It is the difference in making sure the guy doesn't catch the ball and trying to make a play on the ball yourself. He didn't try to make a play on the ball. All he did was make it impossible for the ball to even be caught by the receiver. It isn't much different from pushing the guy so he can't catch it...maybe it is but the principal is the same.

That's the difference. Hobbs wasn't making a play on the ball. He didn't try to get the ball or even look for the ball. Had he been it would have been perfectly legal. But he wasn't trying to get the ball. He was trying to block Wayne's vision.

Thank God I drafted Saturday in my NFL Playoff pool. Saturday, you touchdown MACHINE!

Blog Entries

hahaha that made me giggle doomie