Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Do they really look THAT female?

No male characters look even slightly feminine to me. Probably because I look at their facial structure.

Default yes

alot of opinions say they look like guys, but oh yeah they totally look like chicks, a little frighting but i mean come on. not to gay bash the movie but i noticed a little 'fruityness' in the male charaters.

anyone with me on that one?

I don't think so

I hope you don't feel like we're pickin on you Dragon Mage, none-the-less in my point of view even if the male charaters in FFAC did or didn't. I guess someone could say that the movie looks so gorgeous it even makes the men look pretty. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Schovitz View Post
    Cloud doesn't look anything like a girl to me, Kadaj on the other hand, yes!
    lol i thot so too! kadaj seems to have a feminine figure in the movie my aunt thot it was a girl lol

Quote Originally Posted by sirMAXX View Post
    alot of opinions say they look like guys, but oh yeah they totally look like chicks, a little frighting but i mean come on. not to gay bash the movie but i noticed a little 'fruityness' in the male charaters.

anyone with me on that one?

well if u didn't k who they were or r not familiar wit the characters... im pretty sure u would think they were women lol

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

LynetteCloudburst, please do not revive threads that are this old and please do not post more than once in a row. Thank you.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles