Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need help with Great Crystal

Default Need help with Great Crystal

Does anyone have a schematic on the great crystal?? I just spent 3 hours trying to navigate the northern levels and I just kept running around in circles. I'm going to tackle the great crystal again tomorrow and this time I'll make some foot notes and a map of my own if none are posted tonight.

Anyway, any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Way Stones are numbered. go to VI, V ... all the way to 1 and you will do fine. I takes you to the last chamber
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

I know they're numbered. They are numbered all the way up to XX. But going where you want to go is tricky. Especially since there are several gates you have to open and finding their gate stones and going back to that gate takes a lot of memorization or else you'll end up somewhere else.

I already know my way out. I'm already done with the main storyline and am currently trying to retrieve the Dragon Whisker or Excalibur which are both somewhere up in the upper levels.

Imagine trying to get out starting from Way stone VIII without help from the book. Now add 12 more Way stones in the picture with more powerful enemies and more gates to open and more complex arrangement and you'll get the picture.

Thanks for trying though!
    Last edited by chrisguapo69; 01-01-2007 at 05:31 PM.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I used no book so far

I love challenges

yah, I hear ya!! I love challenges as well. Until I got stuck at the Gigas gate where only Belias could open. I got stuck there for 4 days! Anyway it's been 2 hours of mapping and I almost have the Great Crystal figured out. I accidentally found Excalibur!!!! Whoohoo!!!

OMG!! Excalibur has 9999 hits all the time. I wonder what the kill hits are for the other 2 higher swords. Is there a way to increase the kill power??

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

break HP limit ? Not on XII as far as I know

4 hours of mapping, I uncovered another 12 gates. This is really fun!! So far I am able to criss cross from one area to another without getting lost. Plus the fiends on the deeper levels are really getting the more challenging. When I'm done, I'll scan my draft and post it up for anyone who want's to venture really deep into the Great Crystal.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Yay!

Please do!

here you go!!

Map 1

Map 2

Just connect the 2 together.
    Last edited by chrisguapo69; 01-02-2007 at 04:25 AM.

omg, although I'm sure you did a great job on the maps, what a mess! :P..either way, there are and have been for a long time, 2 maps posted on GameFAQs.com for the Great Crystal, I think they might be a little tidier than your map...check them out .

Ya, I didn't think the Great Crystal would be so vast thats why I did quick squibbles while I was playing the map. I could clean it up and provide a better layout later but for now, this will do.

Moomba

I got through the crystal in one hour you just keep going down simple as that, and if there's a shield blocking your way take a detour there should be one to the right or left and use a unlocking mechanisim then go back down and repeat...

1hr for the story visit or the second visit?