Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are there any hair removal products for your beard?

Banned

Smile Are there any hair removal products for your beard?

Yeah, so I was trying this hair removal product for my legs a while ago () and when I think about it, I don't really like having a beard or a moustache either...

...BUT, I still like to keep it in the future, because I like the shaving routines, and removing it all forever (laser etc.) might result in a big regret.
    So, I'd simply like something that removes it all for a couple of weeks or something, and removal creams seem a decent alternative.
    Are there any such products?

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

I say have it all removed.

Then you can wear any assorted selection of fancy moustache/ goatee/ MUTTON CHOPS<3/ whatever.

Maybe even an Egyptian chin curl - Think about it.

Boldly go.

Ciddieless since 2004

Best and simplest thing to do would be to just keep shaving.
    Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec

As soon as I become rich (mmm-hmm) one of the first things I'll do is have all my facial hair removed with a laser or somesuch. So I agree with Chemical.

i keep my sideburns kinda long, but otherwise i prefer to be hairless in the face, since i can't grow a proper anything...so if you find something, let me know

Errr... probably best to just shave it. >> I used to use Nair for my legs, but that stuff makes my skin itchy and it smells horrible. I don't think there's anything hair removal product for beards/mustashes anyway. I mean, would you want that kind of chemical on your face? It's probably some kind of safety hazzard

hah hahah...yeah well if that were true i wouldn't want it anywhere near me...the dentist taught me at a young age that my package is the most important part of my body...*cough* a giant lead shield on my lap when he points the x ray at my FACE?!?!?

Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Aum View Post
    As soon as I become rich (mmm-hmm) one of the first things I'll do is have all my facial hair removed with a laser or somesuch. So I agree with Chemical.

If you're rich why stop there...

Why not be hairless all over...

You'd be like... Mr. Potatoman - But human.

THINK ABOUT IT.

Boldly go.

why do you want them to be totally hairless??

'dude, i'm a celebrity, im COMPLETELY hairless'

Contributions

Imagine if you were completely hairless you could change anything. You could wear wigs, fake facial hair, fake arm hair, fake back hair.

Super keene rockstar!

Boldly go.

pah too much work...much more than cutting and shaving and plucking and trimming and...

hrmm...

Contributions

And don't forget you can't grow neon blue hair.

Boldly go.

with the water around here....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter_20 View Post
    Yeah, so I was trying this hair removal product for my legs a while ago () and when I think about it, I don't really like having a beard or a moustache either...

...BUT, I still like to keep it in the future, because I like the shaving routines, and removing it all forever (laser etc.) might result in a big regret.
    So, I'd simply like something that removes it all for a couple of weeks or something, and removal creams seem a decent alternative.
    Are there any such products?
    It's highly unlikely facial hair removing cream will keep you hair free for two weeks. You'd have to have a very slow growth rate to acheive that. Waxing would probably be your best option, but doing that yourself would most likely result in disaster, so you'd probably need a professional to do it, an even that is unlikely to keep you totally hair free for two weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Aum
    Electrolysis isn't expensive, an that removes hair permanently.
    Quote Originally Posted by K-chan
    Errr... probably best to just shave it. >> I used to use Nair for my legs, but that stuff makes my skin itchy and it smells horrible. I don't think there's anything hair removal product for beards/mustashes anyway. I mean, would you want that kind of chemical on your face? It's probably some kind of safety hazzard
    There are hair removal creams for facial hair.

There's always laser removal (I think you can use it on facial hair) but it's very expensive. Personally I'd rather just keep shaving, or maintain a nice beard/mustache for a while.