Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are there any hair removal products for your beard?

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have hair remover for my beard

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Celes~*~ View Post
    I have hair remover for my beard
    hihi! Me too but as girls you and I only have one or two odd hairs.

Don't shave, beards are sooo sexy!
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Not responsible for WWI Citizen Bleys's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Bleys Maynard (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

google "depilatory"

There should be some brand names locally available, and I don't think depilation is permanent.

I should actually look for the opposite...I have a full beard, but my moustache is thinner on one side than on the other.

Colour it in!

I have absolutely no suggestions about removing hair, but goddammit I see an opening for a young entrepeneur (pity I'm not a young entrepeneur).

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

they say that some men can grow a beard and some men cannot. I can. I have thick dark (infact so dark that apart from when my hair is dyed black you think it is black) facial hair. I would gladly lose it too. I kept a beard a couple of times and more than anything it annoys me to hell. All that fuss of keeping it trimmed neat and to the same length. I think the whole five-o-clock shadows look messy.

Ew.

I love my facial hair, it's what makes us males men.

So keep shavin'.
    SO I BEGIN WITH - - - THE END IN MIND

Psychological Pollution,
    They Stickin' Me With Thorazine Solution,
    Shootin' At The Sky Lookin' For Godly Retribution

'Til I'm Impressed With The Print I Can Hear A Pin Drop Like Sprint, Once It Blends I Can Stop Right Then

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by - - - TAURUS - - - View Post
    Ew.

I love my facial hair, it's what makes us males men.

So keep shavin'.
    What makes us males men is what simply hangs between our legs. What would you do if they told you you had to have chemo-therapy? All your body hair, pubic, leg, facial and head hair heck your eyelashes fall out then. Also in some cases it may not ever grow back. I personally put a lot more faith in being a man on what's between my legs than whether or not I have facial hair.

I'm just claiming I love facial hair.
    SO I BEGIN WITH - - - THE END IN MIND

Psychological Pollution,
    They Stickin' Me With Thorazine Solution,
    Shootin' At The Sky Lookin' For Godly Retribution

'Til I'm Impressed With The Print I Can Hear A Pin Drop Like Sprint, Once It Blends I Can Stop Right Then

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by K-chan
    Errr... probably best to just shave it. >> I used to use Nair for my legs, but that stuff makes my skin itchy and it smells horrible. I don't think there's anything hair removal product for beards/mustashes anyway. I mean, would you want that kind of chemical on your face? It's probably some kind of safety hazzard
    There are hair removal creams for facial hair.

My mistake. : D But still, if I were a guy, I wouldn't trust anything like that on my face. Imagine, if it kills off hair that's growing, what's it going to do to your skin? : P Then again, you never hear about 'beard removal disasters' on the news, so maybe it really isn't as bad as I think it is.

Blog Entries

I hear fire works well.

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Beards are good. If you like that sort of thing.
    However, plucking is a good way to keep it from coming back for a considerable length of time. Painful and tedious, but it works. I've never heard of anyone waxing their face, which probably means it's a bad idea, but it could be worth a try. Strictly at your own risk, though.

Quote Originally Posted by K-chan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by K-chan
    Errr... probably best to just shave it. >> I used to use Nair for my legs, but that stuff makes my skin itchy and it smells horrible. I don't think there's anything hair removal product for beards/mustashes anyway. I mean, would you want that kind of chemical on your face? It's probably some kind of safety hazzard
    There are hair removal creams for facial hair.

My mistake. : D But still, if I were a guy, I wouldn't trust anything like that on my face. Imagine, if it kills off hair that's growing, what's it going to do to your skin? : P Then again, you never hear about 'beard removal disasters' on the news, so maybe it really isn't as bad as I think it is.
    It doesn't kill hair that's growing, it dissolves it. Even people with sensitive skin can use hair removal cream.

I always get bumps when using Nair (for Men). Any suggestions?
    Sigless

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Aum
    As soon as I become rich (mmm-hmm) one of the first things I'll do is have all my facial hair removed with a laser or somesuch. So I agree with Chemical.
    Electrolysis isn't expensive, an that removes hair permanently.
    For women, once they hit menopause, due to the change in hormones level, even if they have had hair removed by laser, it will grow back. :/

BTW hair makes us mammals, it is a trait that all mammals share, yes even whales.

Quote Originally Posted by The Summoner of Leviathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Aum
    As soon as I become rich (mmm-hmm) one of the first things I'll do is have all my facial hair removed with a laser or somesuch. So I agree with Chemical.
    Electrolysis isn't expensive, an that removes hair permanently.
    For women, once they hit menopause, due to the change in hormones level, even if they have had hair removed by laser, it will grow back. :/

BTW hair makes us mammals, it is a trait that all mammals share, yes even whales.
    There is no form of hair removal that removes ALL hair permanently forever. The menopause causes increased hair growth in certain areas, in every woman(discounting certain exceptions due to medical reasons) but the hair will not increase all over, for every woman. Regardless of a hormonal problem, never would every hair that has been treated grow back. Even women with hirsutism, wouldn't have every hair grow back that has been removed, let alone a regular menopausal woman. An women with excess hair growth due to hormonal problems should be taking medication to counteract that anyway, excluding pregnant women of course.