Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Myspace

Quote Originally Posted by Ryth View Post
    I got one, but I rarely actually use it. You know, due to the fact I can't stand it.
    ah, i see.

I used to have one, but I deleted it because some guy was stalking me.

not that drug dealer CelestialStarDust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveArya View Post
    CREEPY....

Catapultam habeo.Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis,ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialStarDust View Post
    CREEPY....
    yes it was! I had to move because he somehow knew where I lived! I found out that my friend told him, and somehow he broke into my messeges on different sites and stuff like that to find out ughh

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

THIS IS MY SPACE. PLS POST TONS OF NEGATIVE AND BAD BAD STUFF THERE, THANK YOU.

I love myspace, I like to fix up the page just to see how it looks, I don't accept people I don't know cause' of the pointless, thousands of bulletins they send asking to comment there pictures but if you want to take a look at my page feel free.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialStarDust View Post
    CREEPY....
    yes it was! I had to move because he somehow knew where I lived! I found out that my friend told him, and somehow he broke into my messeges on different sites and stuff like that to find out ughh
    whoooa thats crazy

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Jowy View Post
    Facebook used to be a college networking thing that was totally awesome. And now it's just degenerated into a myspace knockoff.
    I still prefer Facebook. The nice part about them allowing non-college/univeristy students into the network now, is that you can keep in touch with friends who are younger than you. The negative side, I kinda liked it when it was only college networking. Also, the degree you can follow friends' activities is kinda creepy if they do not do anything about their settings.

As for the topic, yes I have a myspace account. I was bored one day. I check it on occasion.

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

I have a myspace because it's the easiest way to keep up with my friends that have gone off to college or joined the armed forces, or so on. And for those who don't know, Baloki started a group for EoFF peoples on there.

I've got a Myspace, and a Xanga, and an LJ, and a Facebook, they all get used as much as my bed, and since I cant pile clothes/books on the internet, they don't get used hardly at all.

I have one but I don't use it too much. My sister likes to leave me comments with icons and stuff on there when she can't get me on AIM, it's like my really really flashy "Leave a message at the beep" page.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I made one for Ganalath awhile back, primarily because my friends in the newsroom wouldn't stop bugging me about getting one and it was either just give in or start face-stabbing.

Really, I should have just gone with the face-stabbing. It's a freakin' cesspool.

I do use Facebook on occassion, again at the friend's insistence. It's not nearly as bad, and Facebook pages aren't as obnoxious as MySpace pages are. Whoever thinks it's a good idea to have a site play music when you load it up needs to be shot.

Squall has a myspace.

So does Hitler, you don't want to be like Hitler, do you?

I have a myspace. It's a good way to keep track of everyone I talk to. But I have to admit, a lot of stupid people are on there.

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

I have one, but am full of angst in conerns to MySpace:

It started as a means of networking friends, but now it's degenerated into a marketing, agonizingly slow, attention-whoring mecca.

And what the smurf do you think the bulletins are for? Huh? You want to post stupid smurfing quizes that tell us about your life we honestly do not care one bit about? If we wished to know these stupid, minute details, we would smurfing ask you.

Look at me, look at me!
    I want to kill....