Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bands, local...

I'm in my own band. Just me. It's nice. You don't have to set a rehearsal schedule or have responsibility.

Ball of Pure being sephirothishere's Avatar

i r teh virtuoso guitarist ^^ .... people that dun know what technique or theory is piss me off... >.<

Sephiro this here.

I'm in a band....still a cover band though we still haven't made our own songs yet.I'm the drummer and the band leader. My band's name is " lost article "

I'm in a band with some schoolfriends, but it's nothing too serious. We write our own song as well as covering our favourites, but it's mostly for our own entertainment, and we haven't played live in any serious context.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Nice to know there's alot of band members here.
    SO I BEGIN WITH - - - THE END IN MIND

Psychological Pollution,
    They Stickin' Me With Thorazine Solution,
    Shootin' At The Sky Lookin' For Godly Retribution

'Til I'm Impressed With The Print I Can Hear A Pin Drop Like Sprint, Once It Blends I Can Stop Right Then

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

I play guitar in a thrash/punk/metal/hard rock band called Footprints, I write basically all the music and most of the lyrics. We have two vocalists, on the basis neither of them are very good so together they'd equate to one good screamer. Worked better than we thought, they trade off really well.

We're playing at a big band night on the 20th of this month, a new rock pub soonish, and are pencilled in for a mini-festival in Stoke in summer. There's also a new venue opening here soon, and we know the owner's nephew, so we'll probably play that too. Oh, and we may be recording a demo next month. Hooray.

We started the band as a bit of a joke back in November, and just happen to know, either directly or through friends, all the people organising the local stuff. We're not going for fame and fortune, it's just fun and we like to play.
    [leeza]Total sig height should not be over 250 pixels, including all text.[/leeza]

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I played for munga while their preferred guitarist was on vacation. I couldn’t even really play guitar! I was getting better, but it was really tough on me doing so much work every smurfing day. Not long after joining, I left because of some troubles in my life. But it was a good experience.

I've always wanted to be in a band, but I lack musical ability. I'm going to start to take guitar lessons though, or I at least plan to. The kind of music I'd want to play changes a lot though. I suppose I'd play progressive rock, but whatever. A little early to think about that, I just want to learn to play guitar first.