Thread: A question about what to switch my Warrior to...

Blog Entries

Default A question about what to switch my Warrior to...

I just got to Doga's village, and due to my obsession with buying magic the moment I find it, I am going to hunt for money. My White and Black Mage are both able to use the Thunder Rod, so they are able to defeat the enemies near Doga Village rather quickly. If whichever job I choose for the Warrior is quicker than my mages, then this should be the best time to Job Level Grind.

So, out of all the jobs available at the 3rd Crystal, which should I change my Warrior to? I want something that deals massive damage! Damage that is even greater than what can be obtained after flipping a crab over and attacking its weak-point!

Thanks much in advance to those who help.

Edit: Also, would it be a good idea to switch my White Mage or Black Mage to an Evoker?
    Last edited by KentaRawr!; 01-02-2007 at 05:55 PM.

I wouldn't switch your mages to an evoker. However, I suggest you switch your warrior to a Dragoon. They look awesome and they deal extra damage to flying monsters as well as being able to use Jump. At your point I had a white mage, black mage, warrior, and dragoon.

3rd crystal..so your at/past goldor? If so, switch to dragoon. You get pretty good items (free) at sardonia if you just look for them.

Dark knights would be pretty good, though Im not sure of how they are at this point, but with a blood sword, thier souleater ability pretty much takes away no life.

Vikings, if your looking for job level speed, are teh suxors, but are phenominal with thier gear.

Lastly, Knights! If you cadd two shields to them, they can just be the tanks of the party.

And cant help ya there with your magic problems
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    So far playing WoW, I've shouted "ROFLCOPTER" on no less than fifteen occasions, danced as a bear at the end of a ship, and compared the Klu Klux Klan to cereal.

Blog Entries

I ended up switching to a Dragoon. He's JL is 31 so far, and most of that is from Job Grinding my Thief so he can steal a certain weapon from Odin, which will be used by my Dragoon.

The Dragoon is certainly one of the more groovy jobs. Plus, as stated before, he looks cool.

Thanks very much.