Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where's a good place to gather LP??

Default Where's a good place to gather LP??

Jw where's the quickest, easiest area to gather LP for a lvl 32
    SO I BEGIN WITH - - - THE END IN MIND

Psychological Pollution,
    They Stickin' Me With Thorazine Solution,
    Shootin' At The Sky Lookin' For Godly Retribution

'Til I'm Impressed With The Print I Can Hear A Pin Drop Like Sprint, Once It Blends I Can Stop Right Then

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

I found those huge bipedal things in Garif land to be pretty nice. They give 2 LP, there are quite a few of them, and they should be easy to slay for a lv32.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Garif? Never heard, what area is it near?
    SO I BEGIN WITH - - - THE END IN MIND

Psychological Pollution,
    They Stickin' Me With Thorazine Solution,
    Shootin' At The Sky Lookin' For Godly Retribution

'Til I'm Impressed With The Print I Can Hear A Pin Drop Like Sprint, Once It Blends I Can Stop Right Then

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

South of Giza Plains. The area isn't actually called Garif land but the Garif tribe lives close to it. I figured you were past that point when you were level 32.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

I think you mean Jahara? I could be wrong but what I did was buy that accessory so that I can double my LP, then I go to the ogir yensa sandsea and make a few chains of 100, it's really easy and boring but its worth it, I'd say

The Dalmasca Estersand.

You're Lvl.32, so by now, the enemies should be dropping after one hit (maybe two) hits. If you just cross back and forth across the Estersand (with the exception of The Yoma, and Broken Sands areas) you'll gain alot of LP. Combine with a Golden Amulet for maximum LP reaping.

LP from monsters, unlike EXP doesn't increase much in this game from beginning to end, except in some rare areas.... Granted some very hard battles and most marks will give a decent amount of LP.. Some of the marks I been killing lately give 15, 20... etc LP, but in the time it takes to kill them if I were going for LP, I could have gotten more from wolves or other weak things.

Theres some spots, if memory serves, where you're fighting level 35+ enemies with 6000+ hp.. and they give 1 LP...
    The same 1 Lp you can get by killing a 95hp wolf in estersand.
    The quickest way I found was to find whatever I could kill the quickest in the most quantity, and equip the double LP accessory and go at it on long chains of quick killable monsters. Lhusu mines was nice since I was also collecting money. Estersand is also nice because many zones have wolves, and lots of them.. netting you both a nice chain if you like and easy and plentiful monsters.

It's best to find somewhere that also drops decent sellable loot.. as there is one thing in this game more scarce than LP, and thats gil(early on at least.. if you try to upgrade at every shop)

MMM I am level 40 but I think it should be all the same; Golmore Jungle has many monsters that are easy to kill, I just ran passed it and got like 30 LP, just running.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Golmore is a bit hard for a level 30, he can run into a pack of those purple wolves and get creamed.

Lhusu mines, the straight stretch after the fork, run back and forth chaining skeletons and gathering $200 gil bone fragments. At 40 skeletons a run it adds up

Nam yensa Sandsea, close to the Tomb of Raythwall gate stone, where the Bagoly and Axelbeak gather. Bagolys drop $1,200 bent staff (rare drop) and Axelbeaks drop $500 rainbow eggs. And there's plenty of Urutan Yensa to give tons of LP.

Ozmone plains, land of the Garif, is also a good place but there is the risk of running into some entites... Same for Ogir Yensa Sandsea

Buy a Golden Amulet as soon as you can. It doubles LP for the character it is equipped on.
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Which FF is this?

go to dalmasca easterland and kill wolfs and catoids with 1 hit each makeing it easy to gain an easy 100 lp in juist a few minutes.

set your characters gambits ot attack any enemy or nearest visible and everyone will go off and kill wolfs close to them so you dont have to focus everyone on 1 wolf.
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

Quote Originally Posted by -=Squall-Leonhart=- View Post
    Which FF is this?

oooooooookk...

Just playin', its XII dude :P

I just go to the recent area I'm at with the best monsters (like Paramina rift or the Stilshrine of Miriam)

Thanks Polaris for the Awesome Avy and Sig!
    Beaten FF I,III,IV,V,VI,VII,VII CC,VII DC, VIII,IX,X,XII,XIII Dissidia Currently on I&X-2

The Magick Pot, 123 LP.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima Cloud View Post
    I just go to the recent area I'm at with the best monsters (like Paramina rift or the Stilshrine of Miriam)
    That is a great place to level up and get gil!!!! Zombies and skeletons gallore, which drop bones and flesh strips that sell for $$$$ Just watch out for blizzards, those bring out the entites and they will kill your party fast!

Quote Originally Posted by Dell View Post
    The Magick Pot, 123 LP.
    Where can I find it ?
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs: