Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Maclanian Crawler Machina

Default Well......

First:FF freak anima had 18000 hp not 8000.Second,I can't use Yuna!Third,what do I do about Evrae poison breath?
    If you do not like Yojimbo or Hypellos,may Daigoro eat you and shoopuffs trample you!

When he's fixing to use it, pull away. It warns you in some way. I forgot you can't use Yuni. Sorry...umm...but still, whack away, heal.

Default Man!

But whenever he indicates that he is about to utililize Poison Breath,I gave a command to pull away,but he gets to attack anyway because pulling away requires 2 turns!
    If you do not like Yojimbo or Hypellos,may Daigoro eat you and shoopuffs trample you!

Wwll my strategy is this:

Use a team of Rikku, Wakka, and Tidus. Level the hell up til Tidus learns Hastega. Have OD ready, mainly Wakkas Attack Reels. If for whatever reason you dont have it, then get it!!!!

After this, if you use other characters, rotate them in for 1 turn to ge tthe exp. Then put the 3 formentioned in. I dont worry bout poison Breath, since he falls usually before he can use it.

Have Tidus cast hastega, then his next turn slow on Evrae. At this point, 1 perfect attack reels will kill him or at the least, bring him down to mear death (assuming you use him at all). If he uses Poison Breath (he will inhale) you can either try to move away (and then feel swooping scyth or whatever it is called) or have Rikku use an al Bhed potion to cure it. He shouldnt be too hard.

Also when levelling, have rikku steal every turn, especially the bombs to be able to customize armor with fireproof, useful in the calm lands and beyond.

correction = useful in the battles immejectly after this one and beyond.
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5580755/..._You_Fight_For

The spoon is too big! Firo Volondé's Avatar

The only strategy I have that isn't mentioned is this: Cid is very slow. Scroll down and make sure that at no point in time does Evrae have his next two turns before Cid's turn. If he does, best to move away, since Evrae takes two turns to utilise Poison Breath. Also if Cid has a turn before Evrae approaches, he will fire missiles at it.
    This is a signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Yojimboishcoolhypello
    First:FF freak anima had 18000 hp not 8000
    Oh! I'm so sorry, I missed off the 1. God I made a typing mistake. Geez.

Second,I can't use Yuna!
    And? You don't need Yuna. You shouldn't have to rely on Yuna.

Third,what do I do about Evrae poison breath?
    Make sure you move back in time. Remember cast slow on him to let Cid have enough time to move.

or, like it says above, use al bhed potions. much simpler then messing around with moving the airship.
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

Default Seymour Natus

Need help with the D@MN seymour natus

This should help you with the rest of your boss battles:

Aeons = Overdrives
    Wakka = Overdive
    Tidus = Overdrive (hopefully you know Blitz Ace soo or by now, but Slice & Dice will work also)

Go in battle, do the switch with any players you want exp for, have them guard or whatever, then bring in Tidus, Wakka, and Yuna.

Have Wakka do attack reels, Tidus either Blitz Ace or Slice & Dice, then have Yuna summon all Aeons to do their OD, Preferrably saving Bahamut and which others that can deal more then 9999 damage til the boss is down to 10K or laround there.

Poof any boss should die, exception will be, well you will know when you ger there.

definatly get attack reels. once your strength is upto max, it can instantly kill and normal emeny in one shot.

If your strength is maxed you can kill an enemy by looking at it

The spoon is too big! Firo Volondé's Avatar

If you have to ask for tips from every boss you face, your problem may be you don't have enough levels. The Highbridge (where you are now) is the best place to gain AP for quite a while.

This boss has three stages. In the first, he uses elemental spells, which can be defended against using Element -Ward and -Proof armor. When you damage him enough, he'll start using Break to petrify your characters. Unleash your Aeons' ODs now to get this stage over with. In the third stage, he uses Flare. When this happens, you're almost there. BTW, remember to steal some Tetra Elemental from him.
    This is a signature.

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

Gil toss 99,999 = 9,999 damage repeat

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

Banned

If you have Reflect, it makes the battle against Seymour Natus very easy.