Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tsubasa: Resevoir Chronicle

I actually only bought Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles Because I recognised Syaoran and Sakura on the cover! I loved Card captors!!
    My chocobo wants your liver.

DANCE! I COMMAND YOU TO DANCE!

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Fortunately(?) the version of Cardcaptors we got in England had the same episode order as the original japanese version and less cut I think the American DVD release ditched the lame episode order as well, can't remember the details though. Still doesn't compare to the original japanese version by a huge shot though

I'll probably watch Tsubasa when it's all finished airing and subbed. The soundtrack's great stuff though, as expected of Kajiura Yuki, so I've been getting my hands on that as it's appeared on the net Bit disappointed with the animation of what I've seen so far though, it seems to contain less detail than Cardcaptor Sakura (compare the way the eyes/pupils themselves are drawn between the two series), and block areas of colour seem too smooth, I'd presume due to more use of computers to animate stuff quicker these days.
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

i'm gonna start watching tsubasa chronicles, but for some reason i can't find any vids for ep1 on youtube If anyone could give me a link to episode 1 vid (english subtitles plz) i'll give you a cookie

oreodaredattoomotteyagaru Recognized Member JKTrix's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Site Staff

Tsubasa is licensed--which is probably one reason you can't find it on YouTube. Get the DVD when it comes out if you dare.

I still think this show was kinda stale.

If you want some fresh CLAMP goodness, watch Code Geass.

oh thx i'll give that a chance i'll watch that along with xxxholic

Tsubasa teases me with X cameo's, reminding me once again of the tragic hiatus of my all-time favorite manga.

So... Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle can go drown in a pool of slimy milk until I get over it.
    Last edited by Germ Hamee; 02-04-2007 at 10:36 AM.