Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you think...

Yup, I think FFVII has the best plot.

By saying that FF7 has the most enjoyable and the most cleverly devised plot, you are wrong. Don't get me wrong, I love FF7 but that idea is wrong nonetheless. It is all based on personal opinion, for one. Until everyone can agree that FF7 is the best, without any ands, ifs, or buts, FF7 will never be the best. For then, it is, by universal consent, the best. Then, and only then, will it be the best. But until everyone agrees, it, and thus nothing, is the best.
    Second, nothing can ever be perfect. It's a simple fact of life. If you are judging the game on how many things wrong/bad there are in it, then nothing will ever be perfect. Saying that it doesn't have the best story becuase there were some bad things in there is just plain daft. There's good and there's bad. You enjoy something when the good outweighs the bad.

So, in that sense, no, FF7 does not have the best plot. Keep in mind that nothing ever will be the best.

(This is just a request of all those that like FF7, but it is not directed at anyone in particular: In the future, do not go around shouting out "OMG FF7 IS THE BEST!!' as that gains you only the hatred of other gamers who don't hold the same joyous opinion as yours. This will only result in the growth of hatred for those that actually have FF7 as their favorite. We don't need the stigma. So please, refer to such topics neutrally and stated that it is your opinion, and only your opinion. Thank you.)

Quote Originally Posted by d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x View Post
    is this gonna keep goin til we have centuple quote!
    What aboiut a googol plex quote?
    Oh, and I personally say that anyone who thinks FFVII isn;t the best PLOT then I say to thee:
    HOGWASH!
    and I agree to what the guy ontop of this one said....some what.

I have yet to play VII (ain't my fault it is so FREAKIN' EXPENSIVE), but I have read the basic plot dealing with Shinra.

Though I think VI has the best plot from what many have told. Again I didn't play VI (or XI or XI. The rest I have played). IV has a better plot than VII's basic plot. And I have no doubt that VI has the best plot like many have said.