Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I hadn't seen my Kitty for a while

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

Default I hadn't seen my Kitty for a while

yeah, so i hadn't seen my kitty in a while back (bout an hour ago) and well I decided to get some dishes done...I opened the dish washer to put dirty dishes in it (empty) and well, my Kitty jumped out.
    I was completely confused...I said, " OMFG, WTF were you doing in there?" she didn't answer.

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Something similar happen to me once. This was when we had a mother cat with four kittens around the house and we could not find one of the kittens. My sister or mom was doing a load of laundry and was putting things in the dryer. Then the kitten came out, thankfully we noticed her, because she would have most likely not survive the dryer.

Yikes, I'm sure he hated that. Since my cat stays outside, there's not many silly things for him to get in except empty cardboard boxes and things like that.

He does, however, make a habit of lying down in front of moving cars. My best guess is that he thinks the car will pet him. He's not exactly an Einstein of the feline world.

But I still love him.

I had a cat who used to sit in front of cars as they pulled into the driveway and refused to move. That was probably more because he was so impressed that the mere sight of him was enough to stop one of those roaring beasts.

FFXIV Character

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Aum View Post
    Yikes, I'm sure he hated that. Since my cat stays outside, there's not many silly things for him to get in except empty cardboard boxes and things like that.

He does, however, make a habit of lying down in front of moving cars. My best guess is that he thinks the car will pet him. He's not exactly an Einstein of the feline world.

But I still love him.
    Actually...she didn't jump out until after I had pulled out the tray thing. she was sitting in there,bathing herself. O_o

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

My cat is evil and likes to sneak attack me. She's a black cat so about two in the morning she can hide anywhere and you want know about it until she attacks you. Other then her two o'clock mauling she hides in open drawers. Sad to say, but one time I didn't know she was in one and I closed it. Then I heard some stracting and I went to check what it was and opened to door and she looked up at me like I saved her life, even though I closed the drawer in the first place ;p

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I had a cat that used to do that. Everytime I opened something, she had to go in.

Once I was watching TV and I heard a faint meowing... coming from my dad's gun safe. And the last time he had opened it, according to him, was ten hours before that. She just liked to be in stuff. Little weirdo.

My ferrets are kinda like that. Once they know something opens they'll claw at it for an hour before giving up. My husband opened the closet on our balcony the other day and now they're flipping out about going in there.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

One time my cat was missing for over a day and I got scared. Luckily, he had only got stuck on a roof a few houses down, and the people living there had been kind enough to contact me about it. Rather than, you know, eating him or something.

I had a cat that used to do that. Everytime I opened something, she had to go in.
    I have a smurfing cat like that. It has to go through any and every door that opens. It treats it like a life or death situation too.

god I hate cats.

FFXIV Character

I've shut my kitty in almost everything...fridge, cabinet, drawer, file cabinet, one of those couches that folds out into a bed, recliners, and awkwardly enough, a garbage can...she had jumped in and it wasn't myfault...everything else though, I guess, was indeed my fault for not looking and expecting something like that, but I honestly never expected the whole trash can thing.

Quote Originally Posted by nik0tine View Post
    I have a smurfing cat like that. It has to go through any and every door that opens. It treats it like a life or death situation too.

god I hate cats.
    But What about Cat Girls?

I had a cat that would attack vital points. She was evil. She attacked you in your sleep to, even drew blood. However she liked me and was nice. He called her Stalin.

Then theres flower. We named it because we thought it was a girl, though when we took it in to get spaded it turned out it was a guy. Its had such little balls we couldn't tell the difference. We drugged it up when we moved. Though when we opened the box, it got pissed off because we woke him up.

Back at my old home, a very small town, the weather was getting fierce and the wind was howling loudly and the lightning was bright red and spreaded across the clouds like spider-webs and the power went out, we was'nt sure of a tornado warning or not but we heard such news on the radio earlier in the day so everybody took stuff to the basement and took cover, we went to grab my cat and her 6 babies, could not find them anywhere, her babies were not in the basket/bed so we looked outside everywhere and finally she comes running out from under a desk in the basement where all her kitties are laying safely, I had no clue cats were so smart, and she moved all her kittens one by one without anybody noticed, from the top floor in the last bedroom to the basements darkest safest area... kittens are truely awesome.

casual mind slip

My cat likes getting stuck in my bathroom drawers. It's pretty large and empty and very low to the ground. So he decides to jump inside and with enough momentum he gets closed inside. Good thing I was there, or he would have been in there for a really long time.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

My cat hides behind our T.V. if my little brother aggrevates him too much, which happens every day >.>

My car tends to go into every box and bag it sees, even if the bag or box are really small, he hasn't really got stuck anywhere yet, but he does like to go into the dryer when my mother does the laundry.