Thread: Question about what to switch my Color Mages to... (DS)

Blog Entries

Default Question about what to switch my Color Mages to... (DS)

So, I just got the Earth Crystal, and I was wondering what I should change my Color Mages to. It seems to me that the two best choices are:

Change Black Mage to Magus, and White Mage to Devout.

OR...

Change Black Mage to Sage, and White Mage to Summoner.

Which choice do you think is better?

you want some of the good ol summons (havent tried yet) go with your latter.

but if you want the best of the endgame black/whit magic, go with the first
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    So far playing WoW, I've shouted "ROFLCOPTER" on no less than fifteen occasions, danced as a bear at the end of a ship, and compared the Klu Klux Klan to cereal.

well honestly... some people stick with black/white mage BECAUSE of high job levels. I haven't gotten the third crystal on the DS version, but my white and black mage are both about level 60 in their class. Starting over with a level 1 job, you'll see obvious decreases in their power. Though if you get the new job to 60, you'd do just as well.

Oh, and if you want sage/summoner, change the white mage to the sage I'd say. Your sage will become more of the healing class, with a few black magic spells, while your summoner will be the damage dealer.

I already know my final party physical attackers will be a Knight and a Ninja. I'm not sure what my other two will be, but I'm leaning towards a Devout and a Summoner.

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Better Red than dead.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

I changed my White Mage to a Devout and my Black mage to a ninja so ultimately I had a knight, dragoon, ninja, and devout.

i would switch the White Mage to a devout...because Arise(full-life w/e you wanna call it) is lvl 8 only and the White Mage can only use up to lvl 7 magic...and see in the final boss battle and even some boss battles after the earth crystal good luck going on without Arise...but dont use the sage because he has the weak versions of the summonings, and he also has a lot less MND INT and MP

but personally i used Summoner and Devout...Summoner because of the High MP and INT and the AoE attacks...and the devout for the REALLY high MND and MP...

but its all up to you =)