Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Squall-Leonhart=-'s Sigs

I like your last ones that you have posted.

My sig and avy are made by me.

Default Sorry :D

Ok sorry guys... its been a while since a recent sig but, i finally got around making one!!!

Its Sasuke from Naruto this one was an accident but it turned out pretty well hints and critiques please!!

Blog Entries

I love the bg! Really cute!

The pyro-ninja one is awesome!

i gotta say the blood pood and pyro ninja sigs awsome not too keen on the background of the sasuke one its cool but doesnt go with the renders. Oh and ya file sizes are insane dude lol :rolleyes2
    My thread http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=91051
    -3 time sigmaker challenge Winner

Too tall. Maximum signature height is 250px. Please read the Signature rules and feel free to PM a mod/admin if you do not understand them. -Rantzien

lol yes NaroK, the sizes are quite maxed, but it make me laugh to see my file sizes compared to yours like seeing a file size of mine at around 80kb compared to a sweet sig from you at the size of not even 20kb !

Anyways guys more sigs coming soon

Whoa, it's been ages but im back with more...!!

Ok, here's sig's for you guys..

I think this Yuna sig looks a bit dodgy but please critique..., with the yuna image to the right, i tried to make a fade effect... but didn't work, well these comments are from my eyes, how about you, what do you think if it?

Ok, here's a sig of itachi, from naruto... please critique, I've made this sig quite a while ago for a friend in some naruto forums.

Anyways, i think the effect worked out quite well, as from the flare effect coming from his sword, it shows the reflection of the sunlight reflecting from the sword..I personally don't mid this sig, but other opinions of improvements will help..

Ok, here's a sig i made not too long ago for a friend.. The sig is yes, i know, large and a VERY large size, but please critique..

For this sig, i think i went a bit O-D with the effects, but came out well, though there is alot of open space in the sig, im sure it still keeps up it's reputation..

Well these are my latest sigs, i'll make more soon..

Thanks..

The itachi sig is verrry good.

Default Thanks

Thanks guys, before i posted this reply i read through my stuff here from beginning to end.. how i've improved in so many ways, i would just like to thank you guys for your time to have come to this topic to review, critique and help me out with sig making, thank you all...

Please continue to critique my work if possible in future time...

Ok, guys im back with more ideas for sigs! i found some nice C4D's that might help bring up the elite sig making standard... lol, anyways all the problem is... i don't know what to start on, like what theme... please suggest any if you got some ideas..

I love itachi and the sig is sweet. I see by looking at your sigs that maybe you have cut out the renders? Jump on the web And try and find some rendered pics already for sigs or just practice on some blending (im obsessed with blending sigs i dunno why:rolleyes2 )

Oh yea for a suggestion work on one for the sig comp!! Im not entering ive won plenty enough
    My thread http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=91051
    -3 time sigmaker challenge Winner

Too tall. Maximum signature height is 250px. Please read the Signature rules and feel free to PM a mod/admin if you do not understand them. -Rantzien

The Itachi one..I got to say that honestly it didn't blend it quite well..with the BG..And the flare or GFX you use just is kinda too bright/sharp..and the text can be blend in better Still it's a good one..I don't think I can do half of that.

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛

Ha! well, thanks guys.. as i wrote before i just got these new c4d's... also NaroK, how do you blend in images?! i still don't know how to do that!...

Well talk soon guys..

Ok guys, check this sig out that i made :

As you can see it's a sig of Cloud, I cut the the image of Cloud from another sig, With the background i tried to make it look, good? lol, well i hope you like it... please critique!