Page 1 of 16 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Squall-Leonhart=-'s Sigs

Default -=Squall-Leonhart=-'s Sigs

here are some of the sigs i've made some i've already made these for people some not yet... ( the one directley under this is my latest one..)The first 3 are my my favourites at the moment...

This ones been edited from this:Which Narok made me...

I hope these examples are fine.....I just started sig creating just a week ago...hope you like it...well If you want a request just post!By the way i also do sig edits and Avatar Creating...so if you want me to edit your current sig / Avatar come to me!
    Last edited by Kanshisha; 01-10-2007 at 11:21 AM.

Sorry for double posting but i just made this new sig!

Hope you like it...I know its a bit dark but i like it anyway! any hint or critics please...

Erm...the latest squall...Honestly compared to others that you've made so far...it isn't good...I mean the squall's face is so choppy and not clear but not blur...it looks so...2D-ish...compared to the 1st which Narok made for you and the other one which you edit Narok's sig...other than that others is nice..I bet I can't do those either.

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛

Ok i knew it something was wrong with it but i didn't know what it was...Thankyou for pointing it out...I will make new sigs soon...And XandrewX I bet you can if you tried...what program are you using?

Hmm my next sigs will would either have an abstract effect or the other... a grunge effect...
    Last edited by Kanshisha; 01-08-2007 at 11:17 AM.

Ok...This is a sig of Sephiroth and the one with the Abstract effect at the BG..

Blog Entries

Do u use GIMP? They're good so far! Not bad for first tries!

No i use Photoshop i also made this Dragon Ball Z sig of Goku:

You're very good! Just keep practicing and you'll do better.

Quote Originally Posted by -=Squall-Leonhart=- View Post
    Ok i knew it something was wrong with it but i didn't know what it was...Thankyou for pointing it out...I will make new sigs soon...And XandrewX I bet you can if you tried...what program are you using?

Hmm my next sigs will would either have an abstract effect or the other... a grunge effect...
    I'm using GIMP. It's nice that you got a PS.

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛

Yeah not many people use PS anymore...

Well here is my new sig of Zell its just a quick one but i hope its a standard...Tips or critics welcome...

Well this is the sig i just made.. its all my favorite characters in the FF series ( preety much from FF7 to FF9 )Hope you enjoy critics and tips welcome...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also guys if you want i can also do requests! so don't be afraid to confront... Just write down on who you want on your sig But if im not logged on just PM me!... I'm pretty much on everyday i do them quick also...so if you want a quick and easy job im your man!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Kanshisha; 01-09-2007 at 02:47 AM.

Blog Entries

They're nice but on't make too many with the lightning effect! Download other brushes! They always help!

Lol year im i bit OD'd with the lightning effects...

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -=Squall-Leonhart=- View Post

Well this is the sig i just made.. its all my favorite characters in the FF series ( preety much from FF7 to FF9 )Hope you enjoy critics and tips welcome...
    Also guys if you want i can also do requests! so don't be afraid to confront... Just write down on who you want on your sig But if im not logged on just PM me!... I'm pretty much on everyday i do them quick also...so if you want a quick and easy job im your man!

It's a bit too cluttered that's all I can really say. You have tried hard though to make it look good.

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!