Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evil Atheism

Default Evil Atheism

Atheism starts wars:

Look at Hitler, Mao and Stalin. Ravenous Atheists who claimed most of the lives lost in war in the 20th century.

I think the media myth that Religion is the cause of war is an abstraction that gives John Citizen a good feeling about an irreligious future in the hands of bureaucrats, not priests.

Another widely held truth is that religion is non-sense from the past. The truth is that modern humans love the world of the senses. We have become Plato’s pigs … in as much as we are irreverent, irreligious and would subsist on our own tastes and pleasures without regard for the other man. Cave people had more compassion that a lot of what we see goes on today. At least they could blame their barbarism on survival … the piggish west cannot attribute survival. We do things purely for the feeling of material righteousness (the many scientific cults that spawn in atheism) and the tastes of our mouths – i.e. eating meat. It is laughable that a scientific cult justifies even meat eating.

Adam Smith, said

"It may indeed be doubted whether butchers' meat is anywhere a necessity of life. Grain and other vegetables, with the help of milk, cheese, and butter, or oil, where butter is not to be had, afford the most plentiful, the most wholesome, the most nourishing, and the most invigorating diet. Decency nowhere requires that any man should eat butchers' meat"

Adam Smith founded Modern economics. Indeed, we love money, but we aren’t civilised.

Cheers.

P.S. Do not quote the nutritionalist crap ... We have an obesity epidemic that is attributed to meat eating ... and that is worse than ANY vegetarian problem that people who do not take the right supplements might have.
    Which Final Fantasy 8 Character Are You? You are Quistis! You're a popular one. Life keeps you busy,
    but you still try to slow down once in a while and enjoy the
    world around you, in spite of how busy you are. You're in good
    shape, and you can't help being a bit of a flirt.

Take the Final Fantasy 8 Test here!

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Nice bit of satire here. But somewhat obvious.

Blog Entries

What a mess of words.

Are you against meat, atheism or western society? Or all of it?

I wouldn't call it a nice bit of satire so much as a short piece of sloppy writing. But I've read longer garbage that was, believe it or not, worse. So don't feel too bad.

If it's any consolation, I disapprove of much of western society too.

And I'm a religious person, so we're cool there.

On the other hand, I kill pigs and cows every month, and I divide their flesh into small, sellable and defninitely edible portions!

Hitler was not an atheist. Please try again.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    Don't joke about this. There's a lot of truth to it. In fact a surprisingly large number of atheists are cannibals. For example I ate my bus driver last week, because I found out he was religious. The Archbishop of Science told me he'd give me money if I make sure to eat lots of tasty theists. All part of the war we're planning to wage against Portugal.

and again you talk too much...and no Hitler is not an atheist....

Articles
    Blog Entries

It has SOME truth to it, but could've been better written, in my humble and very biased opinion. I'm a Christian, but I have to admit, that was kind of silly about meat. WTF is wrong with it!?
    Last edited by Laddy; 01-08-2007 at 02:46 AM.

Sorry guys ... am I writing for Nature.

Hitler did not follow a religious tradition and believed in eugenic supremacy ... a widely held SCIENTIFIC theoory at that time.

The Americans and British were doing too.

P.S. Next time I will submit my thesis for review and publish it in the EOFF Qt.4, p. 289 for printing.

Cheers.
    Which Final Fantasy 8 Character Are You? You are Quistis! You're a popular one. Life keeps you busy,

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Besimudo View Post
    P.S. Next time I will submit my thesis for review and publish it in the EOFF Qt.4, p. 289 for printing.

Cheers.
    Thanks. That's all I really ask.

I resent being called a pig. We're actually a race of evil space-cats bent on world domination. Here's a picture of my good friend Hitler in his non-shapeshifted form.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    Don't joke about this. There's a lot of truth to it. In fact a surprisingly large number of atheists are cannibals. For example I ate my bus driver last week, because I found out he was religious.
    That's not cannibalism. Religious people are animals, so it's ok to eat them. Now, if you ate other atheists...

It was a reference to Plato on Man and Pig .... anyhow let's be ignorant of philosophy. :mog:

Cheers.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

NANNY MANUS causes all conflict, everyone agree?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Besimudo View Post
    It was a reference to Plato on Man and Pig .... anyhow let's be ignorant of philosophy. :mog:

Cheers.
    tell ya hwat I ain't know Plato from Play-Do. Ya hear?

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

Atheism starts wars:

Look at Hitler, Mao and Stalin. Ravenous Atheists who claimed most of the lives lost in war in the 20th century.
    I'm calling bull. Atheism is not responsible for the actions of any of them. Hitler, and Mao and Stalin all worshipped themselves.

Hitler did not follow a religious tradition and believed in eugenic supremacy ... a widely held SCIENTIFIC theoory at that time.
    Pseudo-scientific, actually. All three of them were notable for ignoring scientific findings that disputed their ideology.

To quote Martyr, (albeit in a very different discussion) Your words are full of balogna, among other low quality meats. Nice try at demonization, though. BTW- did you know that all of the pedophile priests that have been in the news lately were religious? Religion causes child molestation!