Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Thread: Turns out the 360 really did compromise the PS3 version

Quote Originally Posted by aolujumu View Post
    I prefer the one on xbox 360...
    Why? That doesn't even make sense [I'm assuming you're talking about FF XIII? If not, then ignore this post]. I get irritated to no end by all the Sony fanboys that exaggerate and create "facts" so they can try and rant about the PS3's superiority over the 360 when they haven't even done actual research and tech comparisons aside from blah-blah-blah Sony fanboy input found on Google, but the PS3's version of FF XIII is still slightly better than the 360 version. At least according to the article that Mirage posted.

Contributions
    • Contributions to EoFF Census project

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    It's bad that they feel insecure enough about their game to go out and defend it like that.
    I don't really get insecurity from SE on FF13, but more an attempt to quell the furious negative word-of-mouth about "linearity" raging on in the non-linear nerd kingdom of virgins.

On another note, being a Final Fantasy fan for more years than I like to admit, I find it interesting that with each new numbered release an almost entirely new set of 'criticisms' pops up among fans. Sometimes I find it charming, but other times I weep at knowing that most of these detractors have been fans longer than I have and have probably circled their mid-20s coming on 30.