Thread: Make Your Own Summon

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Default Make Your Own Summon

I've been working on my own Summon designs, but I'm also curious what your Summons would look like. If you want to post your own concepts, feel free to.

This is the best one I've come up with so far. It's one part Angler Fish, one part Bizzaro Sephiroth, and one part Lament Configuration. Right now it's line art, but I plan to color it in later:

Summon:
    Lophiiformes (it means Angler Fish)

Description:
    Appears as the torso and head of a blindfolded woman with angel wings mounted on a rotating cube with masks on each of the six faces. Each pair of opposite faces has the same expression, and the cube spins until the mask on the upper face is facing forward to use that attack. Lophiiformes hovers in the void, lit only by the eerie green glow of a lantern suspended from the bottomless depths.

Abilities:
    Sanguine heals the Summon and allies (cast by happy face).
    Melancholy causes damage to foes and reflects some damage back at the Summon (cast by sad face).
    Choleric causes non-elemental damage (cast by angry face).
    Phlegmatic tries to cast status ailments on foes (cast by lantern).

Background:
    EDIT: A combination of a human and spaceship core. Angeli, known as Geli to her friends, was a blind girl that lived in a peaceful mountain village. One day a demon named Shin came and promised to restore her sight. Lured by his promises, she followed him willingly. Like all demons, his gift came at a price: he gave her mechanical eyes but she had to remain connected to the central core of his spaceship, Bloodlink. Eventually Geli and the core became one and the same. Still, somewhere deep under the layers of programming the innocent human heart still beats.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BG-57; 04-03-2007 at 05:10 PM.