So.

Today I picked up my DS Lite to play me a little Moero! Nekketsu Rhythym Damashii! Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 during my lunch break and found something extremely displeasing.

The right corner light panel has broken off, rendering my top screen no longer fully connected to the DS. It now flops around.

Anyway, the DS is still fully functional, but I want to know if it's possible to repair this or not. The panel looks like it could be glued back in place, and the way it attaches to the screen means that so long as it stays, I should have no further problems. However, there is some exposed circuitry where the piece broke off around the actual light, and I don't want to accidentally screw something up.

Also, in the event that this somehow ends up with me having to buy a new DS, the afforementioned Ouendan 2 game doesn't let my sister play it on her DS (it gives some long message in Japanese that I obviously can't read). If anyone knows how to take care of that too, I'd be quite appreciative.

Anyway, so yeah. What am I looking at, repair-wise, and how threatening is this to my ability to continue to enjoy my DS?