I very nearly made a very large mistake.

read this first. This was the first thing I wrote to address the void that was growing inside of me, along with some of the replies I got from the people at FFL. I originally typed that up for posting at the Callahan's Place forum at Bastardly, but that's a private forum, so you can't see the replies I got there, although what Phoenix and Chickencha said there made a big difference to me.

Now read this.. I logged on tonight to post this. Fortunately, I guess, I decided to check the forums first. What Phoenix and Chickencha said, combined with Unne's timely return, which blows my original theory out of the water, have made me decide that leaving would be a big mistake.

Chickencha said that he thought I could make a difference here. I bloody well mean to try. I'm going to bring the magic back if I have to destroy my immortal soul to do so. This is what's going to drive me from now on. The magic will return, because, by God, I'm NOT running away anymore. I'm going to go on fighting for EoFF, no matter what it takes.

This means you can look forward to a lot of silly posts. The mods will be closing them, I can promise that. It might make Britt, Asorie, and Scottie de-admin me. Yes, they can do that. It might even wind up with me being banned. No matter the price, I mean to have the magic back. I can be defeated, but I won't give up.

So take your best shot now. Flame me, make fun of me, threaten me, whatever you want. I'm waiting and watching. I'm not just doing this for EoFF. I'm doing it for me. Go ahead. Call me selfish. Call me hypocrite. Do your worst. If you've ever wanted to take a shot at Citizen Bleys, now's your chance. You have my permission.