Thread: I'm gonna be a Dad! (Girlfriends pregnant!)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile I'm gonna be a Dad! (Girlfriends pregnant!)

Ahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

Greeting again O' Wonderous Eoff Friends of A Most Loved Man! Today, A Most Loved Man comes to his Wonderously Wonderfully Friends on Eoff with some great, Great, GREAT news indeed!

A MOST LOVED MAN IS GONNA BE A DADDY!!!!

That's right!

A Most Loved Man's girlfriend, whose name is A MOST GOD-DAMN LUCKY WOMAN (because, indeed, she is VERY VERY lucky to have a SUPER HANDSOME and LOVING boyfriend as A Most Loved Man! ) met A Most Loved Man at his house and said:

"Oh, my dearest, kindest, loving, most wonderful, gracious, humble, gentle, sexy, intelligent, intellectual, GORGEOUS boyfriend... I have something to tell you! The Gods and Goddesses of Heavenly Heaven have brought me the most BLESSED of news...

I AM BEARING YOUR CHILD, A MOST LOVED MAN!

Truly, the Gods and Goddesses are GREAT! I am MOST PRIVILIGED to give birth to YOUR child A Most Loved Man. I CRY TEARS OF JOY THAT I AM PRIVILEGED TO HAVE YOUR BABY A MOST LOVED MAN! "

And with that, A Most God Damn LUCKY Woman went and offered a prayer to the Gods and Goddesses of Heavenly Heaven because she is SO HAPPY TO BE HAVING MY BABY

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

A BLESSED DAY THIS IS INDEED, O' EOFF FRIENDS OF A MOST LOVED MAN!

EVERYONE PM ME YOUR ADDRESSES! YOU'LL ALL BE GETTING SOME CHAMPAGNE AND CIGARS IN THE POST THIS WEEK! (Unless you're Underage, in which case it'll be chocolates and cakes for you! )

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

IT IS A WONDEROUS DAY INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOON THE WORLD SHALL BEAR WITNESS TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BABY EVER CREATED!
    Last edited by A Most Loved Man; 10-16-2008 at 04:00 PM.