Has anyone ever heard of this game??

It's a great game that not everyone cares about or knows about , Kya: Dark Lineage (released as Kya: Fury of Brazul in Europe) is a third-person action-adventure game for the PlayStation 2, developed by Eden Games and published by Atari. The game is notable for being a markedly different style of game than Eden Games (producers of the V-Rally series of games) usually produces, as well as featuring a combat system which is much deeper than traditional platformers.
Though initially set in the present, Kya: Dark Lineage begins by transporting the titular character Kya and her half-brother Frank into a strange new world. Kya finds herself separated from her brother, with the burden of protecting a friendly tribe of creatures called the Nativs from the predations of the evil overlord Brazul and his minions, the Wolfen.
It has great graphics,unique fighting styles ,hilarious enemies.
its only for the ps2

many critics say it reminds them of other games like the old zelda games.

I have really come to love this game, and i was very sad when i found out that there weren't going to be any sequels becuase it didn't sell well (under 2,000 copies were sold between 2003-2005, that's nothing compared to the final fantasy games)
so i decided i wanted to do something about it so, i made a forum for it and i am trying to figure out ways to get the creators to change thier mind and make another kya dark lineage.

Has anyone ever played this game before?