Rad Racer clearly is the game that gave Lucas, from the epic movie "The Wizard", all of his mad gaming skillz. He wielded the awesome power of the Power Glove like he was a GOD and when playing the game...you just knew that he was bound for greatness.

I unfortunatly never got a chance to play rad racer and I can only wonder how much better I would be today if I played it when I was a kid. I swear that all gamers in every tournament ever have a history with this game.

This game just makes people better at gaming and we don't know why. Just as Mozart's music makes people smarter, this will remain a mystery.

In the movie "The Wizard" the little kid just walks out after watching Lucas become more than a mere mortal because he had already aquired the power that Rad Racer gives. This is why he was a match for Lucas in the finally of the movie. Had he not already aquired the power then Lucas would have more than dominated the that tournament. There would just be no stopping him.

Did Rad Racer give you divine gaming powers when you were growing up like it has bestowed upon so many others?