It's been over 5 years, but I've never posted in the artfag forum. BEFORE NOW. Check this out amigos.

I've decided to show off my lack of drawing skills, but take it to the next level AT THE SAME TIME. Therefore, I present:

Old Manus Draws A Series of Pictures on Plain A4 While Holding The Drawing Instrument In His Mothersmurfing Mouth

Exhibit A: Having no prior experience in drawing or writing with the pen gripped between my teeth apart from once during an extremely boring Computer Science lecture at college, I wasn't sure what to expect, so I decided to draw something simple, like a car. I call it 'We're All Going On A Summer Holiday In The Second Dimension'

In the perfect world, the sun would constantly be smoking on a fat blunt.

I used a crappy pencil for this, so it didn't come out so well on the scanner. Suprisingly, I didn't find it that difficult.

Exhibit B: I decided to draw something a little more complicated this time, so chose my long, hard, woody babe-catching contraption that I like to call my guitar. I call it 'Play That Terrible Solo Again, Sam'.

I tried to write 'Fender' in calligraphy on the head but realised it was never going to happen.

Exhibit C: I was getting pretty confident with this pen-chewing lark at this point, so decided to recreate a passionate scene from the greatest sport known to mankind: A straight drive dispatched back past the bowler from a full toss. It kind of went to hell, and I felt like my teeth were about to fall out afterwards. This is where I say I SUFFER FOR MY ART. I call it 'Ricky Ponting Six Seconds Before Explosion'.

Hand me my long sword!

And there we are. Feel free to discuss methods of drawing with the pencil clenched between your canines, and proper etiquette for when you accidentally dribble all over the paper. I'll see you all again soon, folks!