What do you do?

Well, it's been five months since the previous competition, has it? And how many members do we have in the UnOfficial Screen Name Hall of Fame? 21, right? And the latest member is none other than the great Rad Bromance, who faced off against the Hypoallergenic Cactuar in the Finals in what was a match-up of the newbies! Well, since it appears there may not be any important events from now and Halloween from what I'm aware of, I think it's time to get the second of these done for the year. So why not?

But, before I get things started, there are 128 names in this tournament, like there has been in the last couple screen name tournaments, any more it'll go too long, any less, we'll see plenty of complaints. But that's not to say I'm not expecting any, because there's no doubt going to be a few! So if you don't end up seeing your name included, that doesn't mean I don't like your name.

So before I get this tournament started, let's get some hype going (and hopefully get this event on way!) Rules will be explained at the start of the first round, so look forward to that. We'll start sometimes later tonight, and each round will last for two days before I announce results!

Also, the UnOfficial Screen Name Hall of Fame in alphabetical order:
41-Inches-Wide
Aexoden
Big Ogre Umaro
boris no no
Chickencha
Crunchy Beverage
Death by Moogles
Del Murder
edczxcvbnm
I'm my own MILF
I Took the Red Pill