Thread: The VITA out

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Default The VITA out

Post your reviews and recommendations of VITA games to help others make good choices.

Dynasty Warriors Next
    8/10
    The graphics of this game are truly amazing when compared to similar games on the PSP, it looks the same as dynasty warriors 7. The music is like the gameplay, which is to say repetitive, and is definitely the worst feature of the game. The edit feature is really fun, and the gameplay is better than 7, especially the new touch features and mini games (steeple chase ftw). A good game, not as repetitive as the old ones, and really shows how DW shines on portables. One big problem I have however is that there are no alternate costumes unless you buy them, and you can;t use edit characters in story. Also, no free mode, but there is a empires version of conquest.

Touch My Katamari
    6/10
    The gameplay is exactly the same as previous entries with only the addition of stretching the ball, which isn't very useful really. With only 13 levels, I would say this game is not worth the $25 price tag, and to skip it until the price comes down.

Super Stardust delta
    7.5/10
    A very nice game, and one of the few you can pick up and put down quickly. It looks beautiful on the VITA, and plays smoothly with no lag or bugs. at $15 for the full version, it is well worth it.

Plants Vs Zombies VITA
    8/10
    the only beef I have with this game is that they replaced MJ with a disco zombie that looks awkward. Also, the game is now repetitive, they added only one feature, and it really bites. at $15, it is cheap and playable.
    Last edited by Hollycat; 03-19-2012 at 08:08 PM.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen