Dear everyone, now that 95% of the forum is not currently in the event, I expect posting, partying, beer, boobs, 'pecs, pics, trolling, loling, and general posting in this blog thread. I will make it happen if you all don't go with it!

Ah round two. I never had any doubts. Or did I? But no questions? I'm disappointed, my pre-question rant isn't pre-question without the questions! Indeed! I've now become a rebel without a cause! Dear Freyakins, I loved the questions, it gave me something to focus my pure, pure angst against. I didn't mean to make you cry! In fact, I love you! With all of my, tough love. Ah but 'tis a shame to cry over things that cannot be undone! I shall just have to crank up the angst, and get this place a-hoppin'!

So with the lack of competition wide questions - I'll just make my own! And damn you guys, I'll be serious, with heart man, with heart.

Dan, you keep talking about how you don't think you'll win this, which makes me (myself) ask do you actually want to win this?
Of freaking course. Anyone who really knows me I'd want to be a CK. Which brings me to my second question.

Why do you want to be a CK?
I honestly, truly like this place. I'll give the place crap, sometimes the same trout it gives me! But when it comes down to it I'd never undo what I did here. I love this place which brings me my response to my third question!

Why should the staff choose you Dan, over anyone else in this competition?
Because they legitimately know I care. If you don't know that you don't know me. I'm sure most of the staff here knows that I care about EoFF. In the past this has led me astray, sometimes it's led me to the path of an annoying spammer, other times to an angsty, bitchy teenager. It's even led me to giving up, when I was Site Staff I was demoralized by the lack of activity there. This just led me to be part of the problem, to stopping any big projects I had, or small fixes I intended to make in a "what's the point?" mentality. I am not any of those people anymore, time chugs away and changes us all and I'm not any different. I want to be a CK, I really do, I want to be in a position to get trout done here and I know I would do a good job because of the level of work I'd been willing to put into this place when I was a lazy good for nothing teenager who really didn't know how to get trout done .

It's hard to ask myself questions; so I invite the staff, former staff, developers, members, and lurkers to ask me questions~! They can be on topic, they can be spam, they can troll me but let's bring the hip to the hop and get this thread started!