I don't really look at the front site too often, but I do know that it is much better than it used to be. I think the problem is that most people who come across this site and stick around find the forums too addicting to really care about the front page. It's kind of funny, actually. The forums are just too good!

If I were part of the staff I suppose I would pitch in an article every now and then. It's not much, I know, but I feel my greatest strength to a website is writing. For over two years a couple of buddies and mine have been writing for a site (link at the bottom of my signature), so I've been in great practice. Not sure what I am going to write for the contest, but I actually been flirting with the idea of writing well before this event. I got a pretty good confidence boost when Loony BoB and other members complimented my FFXIII-2 review that I copied over from my website when I was asked to.

Not sure what I am going to write yet. I have until Monday, so I am going to bounce some ideas around in my head until I can think of something.

Also, very glad that I have made it this far in the contest. I just want to thank all the people, once again, who have been supporting me in general, and everyone involved in the deciding process of who gets to stay.