This competition has always been my baby. Think of how significant the Ciddies are to Loony BoB and that's how I feel about this event. I've hosted it twice and we've seen great success. One of the winners went on to become an Admin, and two more are still with us to this day. The activity at the forums also goes through the roof whenever we hold this event.

This year has been crazy for me and I've been unable to host this or give it the attention I have in the past. Instead, our star Editor Freya took over hosting duties and has done a great job. I want to take this time to thank her for all the hard work she put into this because it would not have happened without her.

I also want to thank all of our contestants since you all are what makes this thing worthwhile. We've seen some strong (and sometimes surprising) performances from most of you. I truly hope that all your articles and events make their way from the competition onto the frontsite and forums.

This will be my last day I can participate in this competition before I leave for two weeks to go get married, so I won't be around for the revelation of the winner, though I may try to check in remotely after it's all over. I wish all the finalists good luck and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves in Eyeson's Next Cid's Knight Cycle 3!