View Poll Results: Are you getting the game just from what you experienced?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm getting it

10 83.33%
  • Still on the fence waiting to try phase 4

2 16.67%
  • No Thank You

0 0%

Thread: So Rumor has it Phase 3 is over

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default So Rumor has it Phase 3 is over

So their been rumors that phase 3 is over. I could of sworn that phase 3 ended on July 14. I know they were planning on doing this weekend test till the Duty Finder worked, which it did perfectly in my opinion. I love that duty finder feature, another reason how this new FFXIV team thinks outside the box and you'll never have to wait for PT for missions, quests, battlelevels or so forth. It crazy they made it work so quickly and then still ended the beta this sunday. They went from saying they weren't sure if it was going to be available at the start to ending it on Sunday. But if this is the end of Phase 3 how many people are going to buy this game base off of the 10% we had on just phase 3 and like less then 12 days of actually phase 3 playtime. Or how many are still on the fence? (So I guess while I was typing this they confirmed a 5th phase 3 test) I don't desire to be on much for the 5th test. I just might goof around and see if I really want to play as a Male Mithra or try the other character models.
    Last edited by brearj; 07-07-2013 at 05:18 PM.