ffxhdremaster.png

As we reported before, Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster will be receiving an extra 30 minute drama scene at the end of the games. An exclusive 2 minute video has been released in Japanese to give a hint of what the scene will include.

With new voice actors as well as the original voice actor of Tidus, they talk briefly of their story. Take a listen: (it's in Japanese though)

Courtesy of Siliconera we have a translation for you!

Tidus: “It’s been two years since Spira entered the Eternal Calm. I was given a new life. For an entire year, I was able to walk alongside Yuna. It was fun. It really was.”

Chuami : “Kurgum and I were walking around the Bevelle stadium road, formerly known as Mika Road. The stadium that should’ve been completed by now is still under construction, so I wonder if the tournament will actually take place here. If not, I wonder how the Spira council will take responsibility. Oh well, it doesn’t matter to me. I have nothing to do with it. The only issue for me is the large crowd ahead, and the star shining in the middle of it.”

Kurgum: “Hey Chiwami, not over there! We’re in a hurry.

Chuami: “I waited for you, so we might as well just show up late. Anyways, isn’t that Tidus?”
What do you think of this new scene being added? Are you curious about this 2 minute reveal? Do you want the FFX|X-2 world to be expanded? What are your thoughts?