Where you like to eat when you have extra dough to blow on dinner out?

I'm p sure I won't be cooking for like a year after I get to NYC next week 'cuz I'll be insistent on trying every restaurant ever up there.

But. Here in Nashville, there's quite a few local spots I really like.

Menu

Yes. I know I mentioned Hot Stuff before... But I can't help it. They're amazing.

Raz'z Restaurants - American Cajun family restaurant in Smyrna and Nashville, TN.

Raz'z is another great one.. I've only eaten there a handful of times, but it's just so yummy.. It's Cajun/Creole with a twist .. This place has been featured on Food Network before.

Menu

Only eaten there once, but damn that was a good burger.

The Thirsty Turtle Sports Grill

This used to be a sub/hoagie/grinder spot called... I forget now. It was a damn great little spot. Then it shut down. Sad face. It was also supposed to be my first job, but they'd hired too many people.

Anywho. Some people came in, bought the space and the space directly next to it and opened up Thirsty Turtle Sports Bar/Grill. Again, only eaten there once, but I had the carnitas and bf and I split an order of crab legs & oysters and watched the NBA finals with a good friend of mine (I got drunk, naturally).

and finally, there's Toots:

Toot's Restaurants - Good Food and Fun - Murfreesboro, TN - Smyrna, TN - Bowling Green, KY - Loveland, OH

They've expanded into Ohio and Kentucky, but my ex and I got take out from there often.. Ordering like 3 orders of fried frogs' legs at a time to bring home. The crab legs are also great as well as their fried clams, philly cheesesteak sandwich, and buffalo chicken sandwich (I'm a sucker for buffalo chicken anything hehehe).

And of course there's always the taco shops that my ex and I would frequent for lunch.. Tacos Al Pastor FTW, yo.

Talk about local eateries here, bitches!