All those who worship the Old Ways, who remembers the Old Gods that is Final Fantasy and remember this place as a holy temple for their works. It is now time to rise up and destroy the heathens who claim this temple as their own and make a mockery of the Old Gods with their impotent new ones.

I do not forget the Old Ways, and I have kept the Old Gods in my heart of hearts. I am no longer a man, nor do I claim to be a user.
"I am ATMA... I am power both ancient and unrivaled... I do not bleed, for I am but strength given form... Feeble creatures of flesh... Your time is nigh!

We shall take the heathens from their false thrones and cast them down into the fires of mediocre RPGs, we shall place their heads on spikes that are displayed among the banners of the Old Gods like Fin-Del Fantasy VI and Fin-Del Fantasy IX. We shall burn this defiled temple to the ground with all the wicked people who have forgotten the Old Ways within, and a new temple shall be built in the ashes of the Old Gods enemies, built with their bones and their children's bones, and their children's children's bones until the sixth generation of their kin. Songs shall be written as they cry and bemoan to the Old Gods as the heathens gnash their teeth and try impotently to to remember the old prayers that would have saved their souls.

ATMA shall crush the wicked and restore the Old Gods, for ATMA has always kept the Old Ways and the natural order shall be restored...