That's a long ass title.

Sup. Welcome to the 2014 Autumn Screen Name Contest. I am your esteemed host, Ouch! Agent Proto Jiro. Nice to see you again. Ready for some VOTING?!

Twenty six names sit at the top, champions in a league of their own. Which name will triumph and join these heroes at the pinnacle?

This tournament sees 128 names duke it out for the coveted Hall of Fame position. If your name is missing, it isn't my fault; blame yourselves, or God. But seriously, if you don't end up seeing your name included, that doesn't mean I don't like your name. Promise. (Or maybe I think you suck.)

Before I get this tournament started, let's get some hype going. Rules will be explained at the start of the first round, so look forward to that. We'll start in a moment, so start getting HYPED. The first two (2) rounds will last 72 hours, roughly. Then, each round will last 48 hours before results are announced. This is because I have trout to do, and I am in charge. If you do not like it, I am sorry, but you'll have to deal.

Now for the UnOfficial Screen Name Hall of Fame - named in honour of the All Stars Screen Name champion - in alphabetical order:

The o_O Hall of Fame

41-Inches-Wide
Aexoden
Big Ogre Umaro
boris no no
Chickencha
Crunchy Beverage
Death by Moogles
Del Murder
edczxcvbnm
I'm my own MILF
I Took the Red Pill
Jessweeee♪
Kawaii Ryûkishi
Meat Puppet
Melted Snowman
Mikztsu
Mo-Nercy³
Mr Twisticles
mystic ice cube
o_O
Pant Leg Eater From The Bad World
Quint Eastwood
Rad Bromance
Rydia of Mist
Supergyration!
Woodinator

Remember: it's not about the person, but their name! Let us crown another great name, like our previous winner, Quint Eastwood!