I actually finally did it. I beat Elder Scrolls Oblivion. Got the game way back in the very beginning of 2008 (when I bought my ps3) and after taking all these six month to year breaks I finally got around to beating it. I got the urge to play it again after watching Game of Thrones and if I had known I was that close to beating it I wouldn't have taken such a long break from it this past time (February 2014 was the last time I booted the game up prior to the other day).

I still have a couple things I can do. I still havn't done the Dark Brotherhood yet and I am sure there are a few random quests here and there that I have missed but I'm just glad I got done with the main quest.

I bought Skyrim several years ago and it has just been sitting on the counter until I finish Oblivion but I think I will spend just a little more time on Oblivion and finish those other few things up before I get started on Skyrim.

Havn't really played it that much. In the seven years I have been playing it I have only logged in about 184 total game hours (which I think that equates to about three seconds a day).