Back, and better than ever from the land of the free and the home of the brave... Glasgow, I bring to you your weekly dose of nonsense of Final Fantasy related content from the internet. Don't worry though, it's not all FFVII, despite the super hype over the remake~

Twitter -

Save them, just in case. You never know what's around the next corner... oh that's the game over.

Source - Twitter user @Schematist

Facebook -

*Dies a little inside*... Got you. Should have seen your face.

Source - via Facebook Group FINAL FANTASY

Pinterest -

This is FFV right? I would offer some #topbantz, but it's the only one I've not played so just enjoy the art instead~

Source - Pintrest User britnybrooks

Tumblr -

Me too Noctis. Me too. At least you aren't the Lizard Queen or something dumb

Source - Tumblr User sealkitty

Reddit -

Okay, I lied with that Facebook post. Check my hidden spoiler tag if you didn't see it already. Maybe a picture of Arieth will make you forgive me~

Source - Reddit User CthulhusMonocle

Google+ -

Tifa is mad that you've not forgiven me yet.

Source - Google+ - user Enjolia Dease

Youtube -

Maybe some soothing music from your favorite game that is getting an HD remake will make you forgive me, eh?

Source - Youtube User ReverandRyo

That wraps up this weeks showcase. It turned out to be more FFVII that expected, but who can blame me, the HD version is finally coming! See you next time, unless you've arranged for a petition to ban me by then~

If you liked this weeks showcase, be sure to follow us on our own social media websites~

Facebook
Tumblr
Pinterest
Reddit
Youtube
Twitter
Google +