Thread: Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez: Former Disney stars gone erotic

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez: Former Disney stars gone erotic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confident_(album)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reviva...a_Gomez_album)

We've seen it before with Miley Cyrus, and then with Nick Jonas with his solo album, and now with Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez, who both go erotic on their new albums, Confident and Revival, respectively.

Demi Lovato's new album, Confident, features her wearing a racy top and underwear on the cover, and it also has a Parental Advisory sticker on it. I had a feeling that her new album would have a PA sticker on it, because she drops an F-bomb in her new song "Cool for the Summer." She also recently posed nude for a photo shoot. Maybe she's a little too confident. I went to a shopping mall yesterday and visited FYE, a store that sells music, movies, and video games, and I went looking for her new album, and sure enough, as I expected, her album had a PA sticker on it.

Selena Gomez's new album, Revival, however, to my surprise, did not have a PA sticker on it. I was expecting it to have the PA sticker on it because I saw the cover for the deluxe edition of her new album on the internet a few weeks ago, which features her posing nude, although the standard edition's album cover features her fully clothed, and in her new song, "Good for You," which features rapper ASAP Rocky, the aforementioned rapper drops an S-bomb in his verse. Despite this, apparently, none of her other songs contain profanities, although I haven't heard the rest of the album yet, and I've recently discovered that apparently, an album only receives a PA sticker if a song contains the F word in its lyrics; otherwise, it does not receive a PA sticker.

It just goes to show you that apparently, explicitness is the norm in music today, and that also apparently, Disney stars have a history of going bad when they grow up.
    Last edited by SuperMillionaire; 10-26-2015 at 05:12 PM.
    Is that your final answer?