Sooooooooooooo I remember back in the day I was a really hardcore KH fan. KH was my first Ps2 game and I played the absolute trout out of that game, then chains of memories came along and I played through it twice (using a rom because I never had a GBA), then KH2 came out and things started to get a tad confusing (for 14yo me anyway) with the whole Roxas/Sora Namine/Kairi thing going on I am you/not really/but kind of/but not really, and theeeeen spin off after spin off...I think the only spin off I finished after was birth by sleep.

Anyway, I have not played KH for a few years now. I remember the story of the first and second games like yesterday but the spin offs...? I'm having some difficulty keeping up with all the new background info that keeps being added to the series. I kinda wish the story stayed on Sora/Roxas/Namine/Kairi/Riku/organisationXIII/Xemnas/Ansem..etc instead of branching off into Xehanort, Ventus, Terra and Aqua. I haven't played KH games in a while so I've muddled all the info I remember about a lot of the characters too :S

So because of this, the hype for KH3 is kind of died a little bit for me because I'm wondering "am I going to have to revisit all these spin-offs or read up on what's happened thus far to fully understand what will take place in KH3?" I think the daunting load of all the stuff out there regarding the KH series is what's stopping me from getting into the series again.\

Does anyone else feel this way? Or am I just a rambling mess right now? Am I even making sense?