1. What DLC should I get?
2. Is anything miss(able) completely?
3. Is there any tips? (or tricks you could give a newbie to the game but an oldie to Final Fantasy?)

So far I've had fun playing the game. Loved some old throwbacks to VII. It's got a very big (FFXII) quests thing going on. I've learned some tricks that I use for gaining EXP. Mainly eating the right food and staying at the right hotels.

I both love and hate this game. For example, I love how they did a throwback to all ENIX titles of Final Fantasy. It's got some running around like we seen in XI, quests like in XII and they did a good job at staying away from XIII.

Also at the same time I think a fuller cast in the beginning would be nice. Playing the game makes you think woman are almost extinct in the world. Really, how many woman are there in the game?

PS!

(I have the Final Fantasy XV Deluxe Edition so I got some

• Deluxe Edition - includes Final Fantasy XV game in an Exclusive Steelbook featuring artwork from Yoshitaka Amano as well as the following
  • Kingslaive: Final Fantasy movie Blu-ray
  • Royal Raiment DLC costume - Dress Noctis in Lucian formalwear fit for a king!
  • Leviathan Regalia Skin - Make waves wherever you go by detailing the Regalia with this sleek serpentine finish
  • Masamune DLC Weapon - Add the legendary Masamune to your arsenal and cut foes down to size

)