Hey there. New guy here, just wanted to introduce myself a little bit. My name is Sebastian, I'm a 26 year old guy from Indiana that has loved Final Fantasy since I first played 7 when I was a kid. Sort of an oddball, I like a bunch of things that you wouldn't normally expect in 1 person. Which is why I have always enjoyed discussing my hobbies with people on Forums who have similar tastes!

As I said, my first Final Fantasy was 7. It was probably 1999 or 2000. I had always played sports games and platformers before that, with a lot of Zelda thrown in. Once my step dad brought home FF7 and I saw him playing it, I was hooked! RPG's just appeal to me, the numbers and menus and repetitive nature I actually enjoy. However, 7 is not my favorite. I will probably go to my grave never playing a game I like more than Final Fantasy Tactics. Not a perfect game, but so much fun.

I love sports and music also, basketball being my second favorite hobby. I have no children of my own, 2 nieces and 1 nephew. I stay fairly busy with them but also have plenty of free time. It is a nice balance.

I've browsed around before, but never registered because it seemed sort of slow here. I have grown very tired of the children at GameFaQs, however, and decided to register. Looking forward to talking with you guys!