I'm off to work shortly so I'm gonna post this quick news and bounce. I'm glad the characters have finally been announced. A little bummed that Aranea is getting a shorter episode, but still excited to see where they go with it.

Full article:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/04/...coming-in-2019

The episodes will portray an “alternate grand finale” for the game, showing "a future everyone longed for," meaning a possible outcome that could have existed for each of four characters:

-The first full episode will focus on Ardyn and is tentatively titled The Conflict of the Sage. The episode "portrays the struggles of Ardyn. Witness the resentment he harbored toward Lucis for over 2000 years, and his clashes with the Astrals"

-A smaller “side story” episode will focus on Aranea Highwind of the Niflheim Empire and will focus on the Starscourge disease. "The final day of the Empire turns out to be Aranea's worst day," Square Enix teased.

-A second full episode will let you play as Lunafreya and has the working title The Choice of Freedom. The story is "about Luna's fate, which not even death can free her from. Her battle to save the one she loves overturns the destiny dealt to the Lucian King."

-The final episode is titled The Final Strike and focuses on Noctis "parting way with the Astrals" as he "embarks upon his final battle in order to attain the ideal future for all his people."
What are your thoughts? Surprised Noctis is getting his own episode? A lot of people were hoping for Iris.