Thread: Time

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Default Time

It's June 2nd, 2018.

Chronologically I've spent thirteen years registered on this website and if it's counted, half of my life.

I think of this place every so often. Fleeting memories of competing towards a common goal, user interaction, and other sentiments. But mostly I find myself thinking of some of my friends.

Without Kali I wouldn't have made a close friend.

Without Sagensyg I wouldn't I have ended up doing Graphic Design in college.

Without Rantz and Mike I wouldn't have found an interest in programming languages.

Keith got me into Sufjan/tunes, Paul into multiplayer games, Jesse with conversation, and some other oldbies with their own particular idiosyncrasies that also influenced me.

The older I get I find myself looking back here more fondly and without it I wouldn't have met so many interesting people.

And so, I toast this Tostino's™ pepperoni pizza cooking in my oven currently to you all.

Cooked at 425 degrees farenheit(218 C) it will surely get me through this night.

I cherish you all.

trout I forgot about amanda
    Last edited by Fonzie; 06-02-2018 at 10:44 AM. Reason: forgot about the broom