I'm not very confident with my introductions and to help with my social problems older wiser humans tell me to join a community filled with people who have common interests. Google is tired of me now but because I'm new to final fantasy games I decided on a final fantasy community and I picked this one because I like the way it sounds and it seems simple enough to get around.

I only own two final fantasy games so far and they are Type-0 and Zodiac Age. I really enjoyed Type-0 but I was able to finish it really quickly and I might play through it again. I am so far enjoying Zodiac Age but with school starting up again it will probably take me a while to get through it.

I like to draw random things and if I get brave enough I will share them! They are simple sketches and not very good but I have fun with them.

I like other video games as well like Uncharted and Elder Scrolls. My parents are gamers so I get handmedowns of a lot of older games I try and get through. I like the old Tomb Raider games on the first Playstation and I would be playing Final Fantasy 9 if the CDs weren't damaged :c

I consider myself a friendly person but its hard for me to make a lot of friends IRL because I am a born mute. I'm a very good listener though! I also love Cuckoo Clocks and I have one just like my avatar in my bedroom.

My name is Hedvig not Hedwig like Harry Potter's owl. Most people call me Hedy. I realize most people here are much older than myself but I really do think I can fit in if you will have me!

So that's all... I think. Hello and if I missed anything just ask! ~