So for those who don't know, I can't see well. As such, handhelds are behind me. The 3DS is a source of endless fury to me because I love JRPGs and it is the home to many great...EXCLUSIVE JRPGs. Now ony had this "hook handheld up to TV" thing figured out al the way back with the PSP. They even released the PSTV counterpart to the Vita. But Nintendo didn't catch on until the Switch. I was thinking I'd have to wait for a Switch port of some of these JRPGs I wanted to play.

But I have my first ever gaming PC now, and the Citra 3DS emulator has improved immensely. This means I finally get to play Shin Megami Tensei IV and Apocalypse. In fact. SMTIV was the first thing I did with my new computer. Ben addicted to it all this week. It's a very good game.

That being said, I'm at the endgame and I'm tired and I wanna start of by saying the game doesn't look like it will stick the landing. I was committed in both Strange Journey and Nocturne. I knew what ending I wanted and I got them. It made sense.

Here, I got the Law Route and it makes no godam sense. I sided with Lilith, I was wishy-washy about dialogue in places like the alternate Tokyos. I told The White I wanted to upset the status quo. Doesn't matter, I am on Law. But Law in this game sucks outside of Tayama. Tayama was interesting and likable but these four archangels can f off. I miss the super helpful Mastema from SJ.

But the point is, being on the Law Route is really irritating me because it's not what I wanted and there's no reason I should have it. It's only happening because the game things irrelevant little things matter more than the stuff of consequence that I thought about. It didn't lay anything out for me like Nocturne and Strange Journey did.

I hope Apocalypse handles the alignments better.

But this i all academic because I got the White Ending and am going to use that as my save data for Apocalypse. Dunno if it matters but the White had the best argument out of everyone in this game and so I was glad to side with them.

Of course I'll still continue on with my bleh Law route and finish the game later today. I'll also go get some sleep and come back less cranky about this otherwise pretty good game. I'll say more positive about it then.