Thread: Help Required

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Help Required

Hello to you all. I understand that this is my first post and that I may not be considered trustworthy yet, but I ask that you read my post. It would help me considerably.

I am writing to you under uncomfortable circumstances. I am looking to uncover the truth behind a mystery 14 years in the making, some details of which happened on this very forum.

In 2004, a young girl by the name of Rei Ling Wei/Tiffany Lowell died in a traffic accident while out with friends. The death shook the her online friends quite badly, and has been affecting some of them to this day.

It has now been brought to our attention, however, that this may have been a cruel lie played out by a member of this forum. There were suspicions beforehand but new evidence which has recently surfaced as made this catfishing attempt seem more and more likely.

I realise 14 years is almost half a lifetime ago, but as someone who has been investigating this mystery in an attempt to get closure for those affected, it would be extremely helpful if those who were active then and still are to this day to come forward (even if through means of PM) should they have any information about this horrible trick that would aid me in finding out the truth.

One particular friend of mine who was affected posted a thread on Reddit about this very subject. This friend was the boyfriend/fiance of Rei/Tiffany for the 18 months leading up to her supposed death. I would link it but I don't want to be in breach of any rules that you may have against external linking. If you wish to read it, feel free to PM me and I will happily supply you with the link.

It is not my intention to sully the name of anyone - I merely seek the truth.

Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

I thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Intel; 11-29-2018 at 01:51 PM.
    You lie, you cheat, you backstab, and you're completely fake
    Relying on a fragile house of cards
    You always point the finger
    How easy must it be?
    To spend your life blindfolded and disguised
    NOW LISTEN!