Hi all, I'm new here. Basically the short story is: I played VII, VIII, X with my friends growing up, and we were obsessed of course. Now that I'm set with a family/career, I have more patience with which to really delve into the universe of FF, and I've been addicted to the research for months now. Problem is, my old FF friends aren't around to share. But I don't care, I love it, you know how it is. So I'm looking to the old school internet (EoFF) for anyone who has any comments or advice. I included/excluded games mainly based on my style preferences, but tried to stick with the main series minus MMO. Not trying to strictly 100%, but definitely trying to get every side quest/optional boss.

Here's the plan, if I can actually get through it:
FF I on NES Classic (recently finished)
FF II on FF Origins via PSN (currently playing)
FF III on PSP-2000 (Crisis Core edition!) to use as a controller, AV'd to my PS3 for the big screen console experience
FF IV on PSN
FF V on PSN
FF VI on PSN
Chrono Trigger on FF Chronicles via PSN
FF VII on PSN
FF Tactics on PSN
Xenogears on PSN? haven't checked for it yet
Chrono Cross on PSN
FF VIII on PSN
FF IX on PSN
Vagrant Story on PSN
FF X on PSN
FF X-2 on PSN
FF XII (The Zodiac Age on PS4)
FF XIII PS3
FF Type-0 HD PS4
FF XIII-2 PS3
Lightning Returns PS3
World of FF PS4
FF XV PS4
Octopath Traveler (Switch)

So pumped. Have most people here literally played through all/most of these games? Or are most of us just casual FF snapshots in time, of the 2 or 3 we played in our day? Any comments on another game that you thing I should add? Anyone else living in the DC/Northern Virginia area and think this sounds fun? Let me know.