https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmvpXQWR64Y&t=8199s

Since there is no high quality soundtrack of the GBA port of Final Fantasy VI on YouTube, I decided to take it upon myself to do just that, because this game and all those involved with it deserve better.

I extracted the midi files found in the GBA rom, converted them to mp4, and encoded at a constant bitrate of 320 kbps. As a result, the tracks sound closer to what was originally intended with the removal of audible defects native to the Gameboy Advance. In addition, I have edited certain tracks to resemble their SNES counterparts more closely. For instance, the track Omen from the original SNES was split into 3 separate tracks for the GBA; I have edited all 3 together to resemble the SNES version in this video.

Regardless of whether or not you deem this soundtrack inferior or superior to its SNES twin (maybe these remasters will persuade you), I hope you enjoy listening to them! =) (Oh and obnoxious plug, but feel free to check out my channel too for more high quality renders of your favourite soundtracks in the future.)